Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the most recent update to the Android this week, the section that shows new games added to Game Pass, isn't showing. It shows fine under PC but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/greigybear, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab

/u/greigybear, Aug 3, 2022
  2. AumanshKaushal Win User

Cant Redeem Perks | XBOX Gamepass

I installed XBOX, XBOX Game Pass, XBOX Game Pass Beta app but i cant find the perks tab. (Android)
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why is Cloud Gaming not letting me play games I have already downloaded?

Ah, you just said PC Game Pass earlier.

Does it show the game under the cloud tab on the app?
  4. TonyIsntGood Win User

Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.

I do not have a tab for "Xbox Game Pass" in my Windows Store. And under Downloads, it only shows 2 of the 12 games I have downloaded in the Xbox App... This is the problem
  5. Violent Lighty Win User

Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

I'm using android version 11, I've tried the game pass app and the game pass beta app, and my account has game pass ultimate. This problem only exists on my Galaxy S20 FE phone, but everything works fine on my Galaxy Tab A tablet. UPDATE: As of today, the GAME PASS app says INSTALL TO for all games, and the GAME PASS BETA app shows the PLAY button darkened and not working for all games.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass sharing

You have to log in with the account that has game pass, then use that same account to set the console as the home Xbox. The console is only the home Xbox under her account, not yours.

Even after you have made the Xbox the Home Xbox, she still will not see game pass under games and apps. She will have to find the games from the game pass tab or the store.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab

1. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  3. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  5. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  7. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  8. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  9. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  10. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...