Xbox Game Pass Android app keeps crashing

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Android app keeps crashing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Surface Duo 2. And for months now the Game Pass app keeps crashing upon launchof the application. The only way I know how to make it work is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jacob Hall, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Jacob Hall
    Jacob Hall Guest

I have a Surface Duo 2. And for months now the Game Pass app keeps crashing upon launchof the application. The only way I know how to make it work is unistalling the recent update and it works fine, but I'll have to do this every time it updates. Any solutions on why this keeps happening?

:)

Jacob Hall, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jacob!

Just to confirm, are you using a 3rd party application to run Android apps on your Surface device?
  3. DylanSpring Win User

Xbox Beta App keeps crashing on my band new android devices? Anyone else having this same issue?

Xbox Beta App keeps crashing on my new android devices when I try to use to connect to my console to play my download games. The Game pass App is fine. I realize it is a Beta, but does anyone know if this is a know issue that they're addressing?
    I am in the same exaxt boat. After loading it for lile the 10th time, it will work, if i am lucky
  4. Canabisticated Win User

Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.

I have had the same issue for two weeks now. game pass crashes on startup. tried re-installing etc, to no avail. any ideas ?
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.

Report the problem & hopefully they can get a fix out for it soon.
  6. Darwin M Flint Win User

Xbox App keeps crashing (Android)

I have the same problem.....
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Android app keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Game Pass Android

2. game pass app for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app for android: Need to have the app connect to a different user on xbox one. 6040e9fb-62ab-4e62-bb90-8ed01489c878
  3. Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass: Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass but unable to play due to a black screen with a tiny loading symbol in the right corner has anyone else had this issue? how do I get...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App: Hello, Every time I try to use the android app for cloud gaming it says that I need an ultimate subscription. I do have an ultimate sun active currently and it just the android app that’s not...
  5. Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?: Hello. I would like to buy a Friends and family game pass, but we do not have an Xbox. I would be playing on my laptop, and other family members would be on tablets and android devices. Will this...
  6. Game Pass on Android insists that my account is suspended... Even though it’s not.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on Android insists that my account is suspended... Even though it’s not.: In the Game Pass app on Android, I am getting a notification saying that my account has been suspended, but when I tap on the notification, the page that loads shows that my account is not now,...
  7. I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android: When I use cloud gaming on my android the play icon won't work why is this 679ffb37-6fa7-4bd7-aa3b-2dc5e393fd7d
  8. My play button on xbox game pass will not click so I have no access to any games on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My play button on xbox game pass will not click so I have no access to any games on my android: Hello Just wanted to fix my play button on the mobile phone so I can play some video games on my xbox game pass. 931d50f6-fd4f-497b-8f23-5bae57431a51
  9. Game pass on android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass on android phone: Does anyone know why I can't login to xbox game pass app through WiFi, but if I switch to 4G I can, but the speed is too slow to effectively play the game. I've even logged in on 4G and then tried...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Android App crash immediately on Surface Duo 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Android App crash immediately on Surface Duo 2: I'm using a Surface Duo 2, and the Game Pass App for Xbox crashes immediately upon opening the application. I'm unable to uninstal the app because it comes pre installed on the Surface Duo 2. I...