xbox game pass and VPN

Discus and support xbox game pass and VPN in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am in a country where the Game Pass is not available in the crountry where I am and I wonder if I take a VPN I will be able to use the Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LaMakake, Aug 11, 2021.

  1. LaMakake
    LaMakake Guest

    xbox game pass and VPN


    Hi, I am in a country where the Game Pass is not available in the crountry where I am and I wonder if I take a VPN I will be able to use the Game Pass or no ?

    :)
     
    LaMakake, Aug 11, 2021
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    xbox game pass and VPN

    editing reply now the misinformation has been removed.

    you cannot use gamepass in a non supported country, there a re many reasons why your country may not be supported yet but trying to circumvent the restrictions can get your account banned and even possibly your xbox.
  3. (Farscape) Win User

    xbox game pass and VPN

    are you really suggesting to bypass country restrictions and to make a US account, that is against the ToC and as you are a paid advisor should not even be suggesting this work around.
  4. Das Koop Win User

    Login problem

    Check to make sure the URL is correct.

    I also had trouble logging into the Game Pass and Xbox app while connected to a VPN.

    If you have a VPN, I had to disable mine to login.
  5. AMMARNAEEM Win User

    can i use vpn to download a game on demand from a different region

    Yes you can use VPN as it is best possible choice to download games from different regions. There are some precautions to get yourself secure from any possible bann. You need to follow 2 important methods in order to setup VPN on your XBox 360.

    Method is about Share your Pc's VPN with XBOx360

    2nd method is centralize VPN tunnel with router to assemble XBox360 and PC to pass through it.

    Follow step by step instructions on how to setup VPN on XBox 360 by keeping all major precautions in mind in order to access different region games without being banned.

    Source: http://www.vpnranks.com/xbox-360-vpn-setup/
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Trying to resub to PC gamepass, it sends me to the India page and location locks me there. All my regions are set correctly (UK).

    are you using a VPN? Have you ever redeemed a code for game pass?
Thema:

xbox game pass and VPN

Loading...
  1. xbox game pass and VPN - Similar Threads - game pass VPN

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Can only download games with game pass using VPN

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can only download games with game pass using VPN: I live in the US and when I try to download a game it just sits there, no error, nothing. When I turn on my VPN it starts downloading. I've tried the troubleshooter, wsreset.exe. I've went into...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with VPN

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with VPN: Hello, I've found some keys for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Ebay, and they were really cheap! That's because i needed to use a Brasilian VPN for redeem the code. Does it actually work? Is this...
  10. IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

    in XBoX on Windows
    IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10: I found an annoying bug. When I install the XBOX Game Pass Desktop app, my IPSec VPN connection is no longer able to connect. I checked it with uninstall and install again. Strange! Why XBOX Game...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Using vpn on game pass app on android