Xbox Game Pass and EA PLay and Dragon Age Inquisition

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass and EA PLay and Dragon Age Inquisition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, I am trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on a Window 10 PC. I must install xbox gamepass and link it to EA Play app in order to access a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peter Adey, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Peter Adey
    Peter Adey Guest

Hi All,

I am trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on a Window 10 PC. I must install xbox gamepass and link it to EA Play app in order to access a digital copy of the game. I can install the game no problem but when I go to play the game I get the error message "Save failed due to insufficient space. Please overwrite or delete and existing save".

This problem has some history, so I have unistalled The game and EA Play and reinstalled. I have also created new gmail, Microsoft and EA Play accounts, linked those and done a fresh install of the game to still get the same error message when I try to play

I only have a windows 10 PC

Any ideas?

:)

Peter Adey, Jul 30, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox GamePass EaPlay Dragon age inquisition can't play deluxe edition

Hello, forumtera,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with Dragon Age Inquisition save data. After researching your issue extensively, I discovered this issue and the solution via The Dragon Age: Inquisition support page Dragon Age: Inquisition Save Importer (ea.com). On the site, scroll down to Migrating Your Dragon Age: Inquisition Savegame and Profile on Xbox. Here is some additional information on this specific issue.

Xbox consoles:

• If you have preorder promotional items or Flames of the Inquisition items installed on your Xbox 360 console at the time of the export, you can import the savegame data on your Xbox One console.
      • If you do not have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the save game loads, and you must equip alternate equipment and/or armor.
      • If you have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the savegame loads as it appeared on the Xbox 360 console.
    Xbox consoles:

• An online connection.
    • An Xbox 360 console system with a Dragon Age: Inquisition savegame.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox 360 with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox 360 console.
    • An Xbox One console.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox One with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox One console.
    Finally, the EA Play, Game Pass version of Dragon Age Inquisition is not the Ultimate or Game of the year edition. It is the base game. Did you own that addition digitally, or have the disc still? The support guide I provided provides the answers to why you are experiencing this issue. I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  3. Lofty Who Win User

EA Access allows for five day Dragon Age Inquisition trial

4. Mister Beep Win User

Dragon Age Inquisition soundtrack

Hey HeavyGuitar guy,

If you would like the soundtrack to Dragon Age: Inquisition, please follow the steps on EA's

Downloading the Dragon Age: Inquisition Soundtrack
    support page. The soundtrack is not provided by us, but by EA through your EA Origin account. Sincere apologies for the frustrating experience so far.
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Dragon Age Inquisition

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello Italian kitchen oil,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that your achievements are not populating while playing Dragon Age: Inquisition. For better assistance, please contact EA Support directly. They may be able to assist further with in-game support related errors.

You may contact them at: Dragon Age Support

Thank you,

-Tali
  6. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

Oh my god this is too much! (Way to go Microsoft!)

EA confirmed that Titanfall and soon Dragon Age Inquisition are coming to the Vault.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass and EA PLay and Dragon Age Inquisition - Similar Threads - Game Pass PLay

2. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  7. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  8. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  9. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  10. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...