Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles)

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I don't if you speak french or english so I will just say it in both language. I suscribed to the xbox game pass a month ago and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ambre goubet, Apr 9, 2020.

  1. ambre goubet
    ambre goubet Guest

    Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles)


    Hello I don't if you speak french or english so I will just say it in both language. I suscribed to the xbox game pass a month ago and everything worked perfectly so far but today I downloaded a game named Alvastia Chronicles. The game launch itself perfecly,
    I hear the music from the menu and see it perfectly animated and all but I can't move in it at all or do anything like I don't have any control in it. I tried with my mouse, keyboard and even with a controller but it don't work. I asked a friend to download
    it too to see if it was just me and it happen to him as well so it's not just me. I would like to know if you have a solution for me or not ? Thanks in advance !
    Bonjour je ne sais pas si vous êtes français ou anglais donc je vais juste écrire le message dans les deux langues. Je me suis abonnée au Xbox Game Pass il y a un mois et tout marchait parfaitement jusqu' maintenant mais aujourd'hui j'ai télécharger un
    jeu appelé Alvastia Chronicles. Le jeu se lance bien, j'entends la musique du menu et je le vois bien animé et tout mais je ne peux pas m'y déplacer ou faire quoi que ce soit, je ne peux rien faire. J'ai essayer avec ma souris, mon clavier, ma manette mais
    rien ne marche. J'ai demandé un ami possédant aussi le Xbox Game Pass de le télécharger pour voir si le jeu ne marchait pas seulement pour moi mais il lui arrive exactement la même chose donc je vois bien que le problème ne vient pas de moi. Donc je voudrais
    juste savoir si vous avez une solution mon problème ou pas ? Merci d'avance !

    :)
     
    ambre goubet, Apr 9, 2020
    #1
  2. Rockonz Win User

    Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles)

    Maybe it should be pulled until it is ready then. Having been recently released does not forgive or mitigate game breaking issues.
  3. Hangjack Win User

    Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles)

    I'm have the exact same issue as well, I'm hoping they fix the issue I was hoping to try this game out.
  4. djmistaspot Win User

    Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles)

    Im guessing its a bug that they need to fix
  5. denis97g Win User

    Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles)

    Hello! the game was just released so it may have a few problems, I would wait and see if they release an update.
  6. Alice Étoile Win User

    Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles)

    Experiencing the same exact issue. I can't do anything after the game reaches the main menu, and I tried mouse, keyboard, and controller. Nothing happens. Truly unfortunate.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles)

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles) - Similar Threads - Game Pass Alvastia

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...