xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription)

Discus and support xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Merhabalar, 7 eylül tarihinde 1 aylık Xbox Game Pass Ultimate üyeliği almıştım. Otomatik yenilemeyi kapatmıştım ama kartımı sistemden kaldırmaya... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OğuzhanNarin1, Oct 9, 2019.

  1. xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription)


    Merhabalar,

    7 eylül tarihinde 1 aylık Xbox Game Pass Ultimate üyeliği almıştım. Otomatik yenilemeyi kapatmıştım ama kartımı sistemden kaldırmaya çalıştığım zaman 44,99 ₺ ödeme istiyor. Ben bu ücreti ödemek istemiyorum. Sistemden kartımı nasıl kaldırabilirim ?

    Uygulamada 14.10.2019 yazıyordu acaba son ödeme günü o gün olduğu için o günden sonra mı sistemden kaldırabilirim.

    [Translation]

    Hi

    On September 7, I was a member of the 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I turned off the auto-renewal, but when I try to uncheck my card, it asks for a payment of ₺44.99. I don't want to pay that price. How can I remove my card from the system?

    The application said 14.10.2019, and i wonder if I can remove it from the system after that day because the last payday is that day.

    :)
     
    OğuzhanNarin1, Oct 9, 2019
    #1
  2. {Parity} Win User

    xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription)

    The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

    Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

    Step 2 ----Select See other options

    Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

    Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

    Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

    xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription)

    Hey there OÄŸuzhanNarin1,

    If you are unsure of how to remove your payment instrument then go ahead and take a look at the following support article for

    Managing your payment options online
    .

    If you are not able to remove your payment instrument due to a pending payment then as {Parity} has mentioned, go ahead and
    Contact Xbox Support so they may take a further look into your account and provide further assistance in this situation.

    I hope this helps.
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

    Game pass

    [Associate bir çevirmen uygulaması kullanıyor. Lütfen zayıf dilbilgisi ve yanlış sözdizimi oluşabileceğini unutmayın]

    Merhaba, Seyficanyıldız,

    Xbox forumlarına ulaştığınız için teşekkürler! PC için Xbox Game Pass'teki oyunlara erişmekte zorlandığınızı duyduğuma üzüldüm. Bu sorunun nasıl çözülebilir hakkında bazı bilgiler vermekten mutluluk duyarım.

    Çözüm 1: PC için Xbox Game Pass SSS, Bu bağlantı PC için Xbox Game Pass hakkında bilgi sağlar.

    Bilgisayarınızla kullanmak için 25 haneli bir kod aldınız mı? Genellikle bir Game Pass kartıdır veya bir e-postada, makbuzda olabilir. Xbox Uygulamasını açtığınızda, bir aylık Xbox Game Pass'inizi talep etmenizi istedi mi? Xbox Game Pass'i kullandıktan sonra, hizmette bulunan tüm oyunları Xbox Uygulaması'nda oynayabilirsiniz. Ayrıca, gerektiğinde bir Microsoft hesabınız olduğundan emin olun.

    Umarım bu öneriler yardımcı olur! Bu sorunuzu yanıtlarsa, lütfen konuyu "Yanıtlandı" olarak işaretleyin.

    [AŞAĞıDAKI METIN MAKINE TARAFıNDAN ÇEVRILMIŞTIR VE ORIJINAL GÖNDERININ DOĞRU BIR GÖSTERIMI OLMAYABILIR]
  5. Kirill Krasin Win User

    xbox Gold Memberships

    Hello there

    There is a plenty information about
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , and converting Live Gold and/or Game Pass into one Ultimate subscription.
  6. OK Fowl Win User

    Share his gold and his expensive game pass either.

Thema:

xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription)

Loading...
  1. xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription) - Similar Threads - game pass aboneliği

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...