xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

Discus and support xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting error (0xc0000096) when opening the ck3 game on Xbox game pass. Can you help me pls. [img] c3791e25-d416-46b3-83b5-6feeb9b7ed35 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beratmumcu, Nov 20, 2023.

  1. Beratmumcu
    Beratmumcu Guest

    xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in


    Hello, I am getting error (0xc0000096) when opening the ck3 game on Xbox game pass. Can you help me pls.
    xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in [​IMG]



    :)
     
    Beratmumcu, Nov 20, 2023
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

    Hi again Beratmumcu, I'm sorry to read that the issue persist.

    After doing some research, it seems that some players who had the same issue resolved it by uninstalling certain Windows updates, as these updates appear to be causing the problem.

    Go to Settings > Windows Update > Update History > Uninstall updates.

    The updates that seem to be causing this issue are:

    - KB5031354
    - KB5030310
    - KB5031356

    I recommend uninstalling them, restarting your PC, and checking if the issue is resolved that way.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Beratmumcu Win User

    xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

    It only happens in Crusader King 3
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

    xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

    It seems strange that the issue persists.

    Just to confirm, does this only happen with that specific game, or does it occur with other games as well? This would help us isolate the problem.
  5. Beratmumcu Win User

    xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

    It didn't work again :(
  6. Beratmumcu Win User

    xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

    Hi, These updates do not appear in my history and cannot be deleted. I also tried using cmd but it cannot be deleted.
Thema:

xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

Loading...
  1. xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in - Similar Threads - game pass 0xc0000096

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...