Xbox Game Paass (PC)[Xbox Game Pass (PC)]

Discus and support Xbox Game Paass (PC)[Xbox Game Pass (PC)] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Eu não consigo jogar os jogos do Game pass Online com meus amigos, para eles falam que eu estou offline. Isso é estranho porque eu conseguia jogar com... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trebewariem, Jun 11, 2020.

  1. Trebewariem
    Trebewariem Guest

    Xbox Game Paass (PC)[Xbox Game Pass (PC)]


    Eu não consigo jogar os jogos do Game pass Online com meus amigos, para eles falam que eu estou offline. Isso é estranho porque eu conseguia jogar com eles a alguns dias atrás. Alguem consegue ajudar?

    [Translation - I can't play the Game pass Online games with my friends, so they say I'm offline. This is strange because I was able to play with them a few days ago. Can anyone help?]

    :)
     
    Trebewariem, Jun 11, 2020
    #1
  2. Niko1664 Win User

    Xbox Game Paass (PC)[Xbox Game Pass (PC)]

    Olá Trebewariem, você verificou sua conexão de rede. Pode ser um problema bobo do roteador da Internet. Você verificou se sua assinatura Gold
    está ativa ? Sem o Xbox Live Gold, nenhum jogo em rede é possível.

    [Translation - Hi Trebewariem, you have verified your network connection. It may be a silly problem with the Internet router. Have you verified that your Gold subscription is active? Without Xbox Live Gold, no network games are possible.]
  3. Trebewariem Win User

    Xbox Game Paass (PC)[Xbox Game Pass (PC)]

    não sei como verifica a conexão de rede e a assinatura Gold, e não faz muito sentido eu comprei a uns 10 dias atras o Xbox Game pass e conseguia jogar de boa. consegue me ensinar a verificar essas 2 coisas

    [Translation - I don't know how to check the network connection and the Gold subscription, and it doesn't make much sense. I bought the Xbox Game pass about 10 days ago and was able to play well. can you teach me to check these 2 things]
  4. Kiesey Win User

    Game Pass Family sharing

  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I buy Ultimate on my pc will it also work for Xbox?

    Game Pass Ultimate contains Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play (XBOX & PC), Cloud Gaming, and Xbox Live Gold. So yes, it will work on Xbox and PC.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox game pass(beta)

    Hi Copdroid,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. Xbox game pass for PC is strictly games for the PC. You do not need an Xbox console. The Xbox beta app is downloadable on the PC itself. Here is a

    FAQ on game pass for PC
    .

    Hope this helps.

    Brad
Thema:

Xbox Game Paass (PC)[Xbox Game Pass (PC)]

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Paass (PC)[Xbox Game Pass (PC)] - Similar Threads - Game Paass Game

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Game paass ultimate not on xbox series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game paass ultimate not on xbox series x: i have 2 years of ultimate but the xbox series x give me only the normal gamepass why? 0cfadf5a-b9b9-413d-aa39-16f43ce75841