Xbox game on PC platform, unable to launch game

Discus and support Xbox game on PC platform, unable to launch game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] this is what I get , when I launch any game from xbox game , I remeber everything was ok a couple days ago what happened all of a sudden , I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 宪欣曾, Oct 30, 2022.

1. 宪欣曾
    宪欣曾 Guest

Xbox game on PC platform, unable to launch game [​IMG]

this is what I get , when I launch any game from xbox game , I remeber everything was ok a couple days ago

what happened all of a sudden , I cant open the game anymore, I have tried restart my pc

I'm sure I have the internet connection , since I could browse the xbox game store

very frustrating , since I'm xgp user, I can't play the games, no matter what

Actully , half month ago, I could not even open the xbox store , could not login to xbox store , since I could do anything on microstoft story download app and stuff, that's what I feel wired about .

And also its somehow just turns to be ok...

:)

宪欣曾, Oct 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, that's really odd.
    If you want I can advise you more things

Let me know if you're willing to try them
    Greetings
  3. 宪欣曾 Win User

Thanks for the replay

I follow the steps twice , and reboot the pc , now I am not able to login to xbox (btw , i can login to msstore) , and the red error "connect to network" still appears

All thing could be just the china's network ??? But why everything just fun few days ago.

I think I will give up the xbox pc , going back to steam.

thanks again.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this 宪欣曾

Please try and double check the next:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (If possible, if not. Ignore this)

Now go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Finally try again to see if the issue persist.

If you already tried that tell me what else did you tried
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

trouble getting your stuff right now

Hey David!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, are you unable to launch any Xbox games including Lego racing on your device, is that correct?

Also, may I know which platform device are you using to play your games, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

prob gears 5

Sorry you're still having trouble. If you are still unable to launch the game from the Beta App then please find the game in the Start Menu of the PC and launch it from there
Thema:

1. Xbox game on PC platform, unable to launch game - Similar Threads - game platform unable

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform

in XboX Insiders
    The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform: I'm sure everyone has heard the rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform I just wanted to give my opinion and feedback on what I think Microsoft should do with their first party...
  4. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8
  5. Purchased a game for the wrong platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a game for the wrong platform: I purchased a digital copy of a game for xbox instead of pc on accident. I have not redeemed the game code, is there a way to get the right copy? It's an EA game....
  6. Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?: Can I play far cry 6 multiplayer with my son if we're on different platforms (me on PC and son on Xbox One) if we're both using Xbox game pass? Please advise. 126087b8-2732-4d65-a8fe-b2ff808ce27d
  7. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  8. Is PC game pass Cross platform with Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is PC game pass Cross platform with Xbox: My PC got fried from a power surge and I am desperately trying to get a short term solution I can afford a Xbox series S can I still use my subscription from PC on it...
  9. Is their a plan to find specific platform versions of games on Looking For Group Post in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is their a plan to find specific platform versions of games on Looking For Group Post in...: To clarify, I am no longer able to find group post specifically for the Console version of Minecraft because #1, the Xbox Companion App shutdown a few months ago, And #2 I am on a PC. Me being on...
  10. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...