XBOX GAME không thể bật phần quay màn hình[XBOX GAME cannot turn on screen recording]

Discus and support XBOX GAME không thể bật phần quay màn hình[XBOX GAME cannot turn on screen recording] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tại sao tôi không thể mở phần quay m n hình của XBOX game? [Translation - Why can't I open the screen recording of XBOX game?]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kurumi_02, May 21, 2020.

  1. Kurumi_02
    Kurumi_02 Guest

    XBOX GAME không thể bật phần quay màn hình[XBOX GAME cannot turn on screen recording]


    tại sao tôi không thể mở phần quay m n hình của XBOX game?

    [Translation - Why can't I open the screen recording of XBOX game?]

    :)
     
    Kurumi_02, May 21, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

    XBOX GAME không thể bật phần quay màn hình[XBOX GAME cannot turn on screen recording]

    Hello Kurumi_02,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with screen capture on your Xbox One. If you are unable to open a recent recording you made, try performing a

    power-cycle
    .

    Please let us know how this goes.
  3. Thành Long Lê_308 Win User

    Error Code: 2289696770

    Dear Microsoft Support Team,

    Whenever I do CTRL G, (Game Bar) to record my messages, after exactly 10 seconds of recording, the error message 2289696770 pops up.

    I tested it multiple times, and it is always 10 seconds.

    My computer is completely up to date, and I have the NVIDIA GTX 1050 driver as my graphics card.

    I also have an Intel Core i5 as my CPU

    Please tell me if there is any other information that I have to give.

    If I go to the file where the videos are supposed to be stored, the video is not there.

    What does this error message mean, and how can I fix this problem?

    Thank you.
    máy không quay được m n hình

    [Translation -

    machine can not turn the screen]
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app?

    Hello EthanSL
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Yes is possible.

    While you're playing a game, press the Windows logo key + G to open Xbox Game Bar.
    Choose Widget Menu > Capture.
    Choose Start recording, Take screenshot, or Record last….
    Record last… turns the most recent moments of play into a game clip when background recording is turned on. Set the duration in Windows Settings > Gaming > Captures.
    Find your game clips and screenshots by opening Game Bar and selecting Widget Menu > Gallery.
    To set your resolution and upmarket everything to 4K:
    To capture game footage, make sure the Record in the background while I'm playing a game checkbox is selected in Game Bar settings (or turn it on in Windows Settings > Gaming > Captures).
    For some PC games, Game Bar won't appear in full screen mode. To start and stop recordings without Game Bar, use the keyboard shortcut Windows logo key + Alt + R. The screen will flash to indicate the start and end of recording. If background recording is on, Windows logo key + Alt + G will record the last moments of play.
    If the shortcuts don't work for a full-screen game, press the Windows logo key + G. The screen will flash twice to confirm that the game has been recognised. Then, re-open the game in full screen mode.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...cialize/record-game-clips-game-bar-windows-10

    If you have any other questions, please contact me and I'll be here to help.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

    Unale to find the screen recordings of Xbox

  6. Bazajaytee Win User

    XBONE GAME DVR ERROR CODE (0X82323012)

    Try the following:

    - Unplug the Xbox for 15 mins to do a hard reset

    - Make sure you are not signed in as a minor's account account to record.

    - Go back to the main screen, go to Console settings > Preferences, and then check the “record with Game DVR” option.

    - Turn off your Xbox one, then unplug it for 1 minute. Then power it on and go to setting, un-tick the “Record with Game DVR” and tick the option again.
Thema:

XBOX GAME không thể bật phần quay màn hình[XBOX GAME cannot turn on screen recording]

Loading...
  1. XBOX GAME không thể bật phần quay màn hình[XBOX GAME cannot turn on screen recording] - Similar Threads - GAME không thể

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...