Xbox game download

Discus and support Xbox game download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox keeps saying “installation stopped” when trying to download certain games offline like assassins creed syndicate and one of the far cry games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cj Junior1, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Cj Junior1
    Cj Junior1 Guest

Xbox game download

My Xbox keeps saying “installation stopped” when trying to download certain games offline like assassins creed syndicate and one of the far cry games. I’ve tried everything to fix it. I’ve cleared my local saved games, I’ve deleted the game and tried installing it again, I’ve made sure it wasn’t updating at the same time of it installing, and I’ve unplugged my external hard drive. I’ve tried all that I know of. It doesn’t work even when I go online and try it keeps saying the same thing. Idk what else I could do. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

:)

Cj Junior1, Feb 7, 2023
  2. YARN1ZE Win User

Xbox One: Backwards compatibilty

does anyone know how digital games downloaded from Xbox gold will work for the games downloaded on the XBOX 360 system? will they be downloaded on the XBOX 1 system?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Account

You cannot download games on in compatible hardware. An Xbox 360 will not download Xbox one games or series games
  4. adi_677 Win User

Cant install game

Tried, but didn't work...

By the way, i tried the following:

• download exiting game (not game pass) from windows store, able to start the download
    • download game from Steam , able to start the download
    • download game from Epic, able to start the download
    • download game from Origin, able to start the download
    • download game from battle.net, able to start the download
    so to me it seems that only the xbox app is causing issues, is there a way to use the game pass without the xbox app? is there a way to download directly from the Windows store?
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Help

Hey there,

On your console, sign in to Xbox Live. Go to games, and then select Browse Games or Search Games. Search for the game you want to download and select Confirm Download. If you can't download your game, see

Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection
    to Xbox Live.

Let us know if you're still unable to download games on your Xbox 360!
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Looking for info on downloading games & power settings

Also please note:

Due to the size difference between Xbox 360 game software and Xbox One software, it may take several more hours to download a digital Xbox One game compared to an Xbox 360 game. Typically Xbox 360 games are between 4-7GB, whereas an Xbox One game can be between
    10-40GB.

There can several mitigating factors as to the speed of your download. The size of the download, your actual download speed, how well your ISP is performing and how congested Xbox LIVE is at the time of the download.
Thema:

Xbox game download

1. Xbox game download - Similar Threads - game download

2. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  3. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  4. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  5. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  6. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  7. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...: my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads? ef9629da-cc41-4ce3-b364-d34ae574bd3c
  8. Pc keeps downloading xbox series x games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc keeps downloading xbox series x games: I have tried to stop my pc from redownloading series x games followed all advise I can read but just keeps downloading the games Tried ticking the boxes in the xbox app to stop updates etc...
  9. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  10. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...