Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

Discus and support Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why cant i play my physical copies of games i own on the xbox streaming app? Is there a way to convert physical copies of xbox games to digital?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pward20, Apr 29, 2020.

  1. Pward20
    Pward20 Guest

    Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app


    Why cant i play my physical copies of games i own on the xbox streaming app?

    Is there a way to convert physical copies of xbox games to digital?

    :)
     
    Pward20, Apr 29, 2020
    #1
  2. Pward20 Win User

    Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

    Black ops 2. I have also tried Red Dead Redemption 2 and it says the same thing.
  3. denis97g Win User

    Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

  4. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

    What specific game are you trying to play?

    Maybe some games with specific licensed content (e.g. movie licenses, sports team licenses, music licenses) prohibit the game to be streamed.
  5. Geth Win User

    Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

    No way to convert unless purchased.

    The game will play while the disk is in unless it's not meant for the console itself.

    It should also stream as well.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

    Do you mean the "in house" streaming via the Xbox App, or do you mean the Project xCloud streaming to your mobile phone?

    Since the Xbox App simply acts as an "extension cord" for your console display, disc games should work the same as on the actual console, which means, your disc has to be detected by the console in order for the game to work.

    If it doesn't check that the game works locally on the console. If it doesn't work there as well, make sure the disc isn't dirty or damaged.

    For xCloud game streaming to your smartphone, only digital games work, as the cloud service can't know that you have the disc somewhere.
Thema:

Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

Loading...
  1. Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app - Similar Threads - game disc copies

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...