Xbox game/collaboration suggestion

Discus and support Xbox game/collaboration suggestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think the only thing that I haven't seen because they are unavailable on xbox is Karting games/sims such as KartKraft. These can only be found and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/racingmanjack, Jan 4, 2023.

  1. Xbox game/collaboration suggestion


    I think the only thing that I haven't seen because they are unavailable on xbox is Karting games/sims such as KartKraft. These can only be found and played on a pc and it would make plenty of sales and boost xboxs appeal by having more games. Personally I am a karter so I definitely would buy this and wanted to make this clear to people that karting is a very grey area at xbox

    submitted by /u/racingmanjack
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/racingmanjack, Jan 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Dash x73 Win User

    Official xbox Live clan support?

    another collaboration on this Clan Tab implement could be "xbox live rewards"

    They already have incentives, perhaps they could collaborate on an effort with "clan prizes" or incentive.
  3. SixRaccoon40003 Win User

    Is it possible to block some region ip in multiplayer

    Thank you for the answer, may be it can be an option to be consider in the future on xbox live with collaborating game developer.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Collaboration

    Hello Emma, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

    I understand that you would like to partner with Microsoft. Unfortunately no one here would be able to assist with that. I would like to recommend contacting Microsoft directly to see if there's an option for that.

    However, what I can suggest to you instead is to join the Xbox Ambassador Program. Not only will this help you get your foot in the door but you'll be able to get more experience about the product while helping other gamers

    You can learn more about the Ambassadors Program via https://ambassadors.microsoft.com
  5. SIVIL SKILLZ Win User

    Does Xbox Team and Microsoft hate Japan?

    Microsoft and Xbox do not hate japan, in fact they collaborate on lots of projects together
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Why even bother having support staff when they are completely unhelpful?

    Yes you were talking to a human being that was just trying to do his job and proceed with the troubleshooting steps before reaching conclusions. I suggest you to be more collaborative in the future when you reach the chat support.
Thema:

Xbox game/collaboration suggestion

Loading...
  1. Xbox game/collaboration suggestion - Similar Threads - game collaboration suggestion

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. Improve collaboration between Xbox and Rockstar Games to offer earlier access and exclusive...

    in XboX Insiders
    Improve collaboration between Xbox and Rockstar Games to offer earlier access and exclusive...: Rockstar Games titles are some of the most popular and iconic on Xbox — from GTA to Red Dead Redemption. As a loyal Xbox player and Rockstar fan, I’d love to see stronger collaboration between...