Xbox game chat log

Discus and support Xbox game chat log in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my account was hack and I cannot join games or talk to any of my friends and I really do want to play 48b3dbb3-0162-4b02-9866-d6643065082f Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by aiesha cross, Apr 14, 2024.

1. aiesha cross
    aiesha cross Guest

Xbox game chat log

my account was hack and I cannot join games or talk to any of my friends and I really do want to play

:)

aiesha cross, Apr 14, 2024
  2. JaggerLee2 Win User

Minecraft chat blocked even after turning on setting to fix it

Yep, logged out, logged back in on the launcher, opened the game up, chat still blocked.
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

Can two players using one xbox one console both chat to other players playing remotely?

Is the other player logged in as a guest or are they logged in under their own gamer tag/account? You would both need a paid Xbox Live membership to be able to chat. Otherwise the second player will only get game audio.
  4. darkist1 Win User

Setting up HD60s with gen 3 A50s

Hi CaptainCDN,

The best way I've found to share my party chat from my xbox to a stream or game recording, is having a secondary account logged in on my Xbox Companion App on my PC, and joining the party chat with that. just remember to mute its mic.
  5. Swedish Fish101 Win User

Xbox live party chat history

Unfortunately, you cannot access the chat logs in a party chat the only way someone would be able to access the chat logs if a person's account was reported for violating community guidelines and their account is up for being temporarily being banned.
    But even then the person would still not have access to the chat logs.
  6. Komiker7 Win User

Xbox Support

Hello, you can get a chat channel through the Xbox support page, have logged in before, there in the support you will see a guide to get to the chat.
Thema:

Xbox game chat log

1. Xbox game chat log - Similar Threads - game chat log

2. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  5. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  6. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  7. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  9. How to get game chat to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get game chat to work: When I plug in my headset to my controller and try to talk on game chat it DOSENT work but when I unplug the head set I can here game chat thru the tv I’ve tried on 2 different controllers and 2...
  10. I can't use game chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't use game chat.: I've googled fixes and tried them all and nothing has worked. Xbox says I'm not banned. And game chat doesn't work in any of the call if duties or Fortnite. I have an Xbox series X/S. Please help...