Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda)

Discus and support Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, this Isn't really a solution, but technically a solution to a xbox game capture problem I had. Recently I started recording for honor with xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZsoltBáder, Jun 29, 2020.

1. ZsoltBáder
    ZsoltBáder Guest

Hello, this Isn't really a solution, but technically a solution to a xbox game capture problem I had.

Recently I started recording for honor with xbox game capture, cus I can listen to music while Im playing and it dosen't record the music.

And after probably 100 hours of footage, sony vegas 12 wouldn't let me import the video, only the audio.

So I basically had to throw out all of my footage, and even after that, new ones wouldn't load as well.

So I changed the recording directory to another hard drive, by moving the file(lol). And now it works. 100% worth.

:)

ZsoltBáder, Jun 29, 2020
  2. DoubleXP Win User

Hello, this Isn't really a solution, but technically a solution to a xbox game capture problem I had.

Recently I started recording for honor with xbox game capture, cus I can listen to music while Im playing and it dosen't record the music.

And after probably 100 hours of footage, sony vegas 12 wouldn't let me import the video, only the audio.

So I basically had to throw out all of my footage, and even after that, new ones wouldn't load as well.

So I changed the recording directory to another hard drive, by moving the file(lol). And now it works. 100% worth.
    Pretty awesome you found a work around and ty for sharing!
  3. Xx Goremez xX Win User

This seems like a technical support issue. These forums aren't designed for technical support so I suggest using the link to contact tech support in whichever way works best for you. I personally think that this would be a tech support question for the manufacturer
    of the software as it is not a Microsoft product. Absolutely call to see if the representative can assist bit the manufacturer would have more insight as it is third party software to a Microsoft tech support rep.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. smileskybird Win User

Does Xbox One Play MKV Video Files?

I've never heard of MKV files. I know if I transfer AVCHD files or from my Sony CX190 camcorder, or MPEG-2 TS files from my Hauppauge Capture software, that those files won't play if I transfer to USB to my Xbox 360 slim console. MP4 is like a widely accepted
    format. My Samsung S5 when connected to my PC allows me to convert non-MP4 files into wvs (or what ever it's called) from my PC to my phone will only play MP4 and WVS files.
  5. AayushBM Win User

You need to authenticate microsoft services or you must be logged into XBL

6. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Can't watch videos on xbox (streaming from mac) although I have updated the xbox system

Hi Winier,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem.

To fix the problem for the formats I have a solution which might help.

Solution:

Try converting the MP4 file to the AVI format. This will make it easier for the Xbox 360 Console to read the file.

For a tutorial on how to convert a MP4 to a better supported format for Xbox 360, I found
    THIS website.
Thema:

1. Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda) - Similar Threads - game capture mp4

2. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  4. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  5. why cant i capture anything on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i capture anything on game bar: why cant i capture anything on game bar 687f49d7-6c55-4df9-b3e7-fd2320fe50cb
  6. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  7. I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar: I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating the xbox game bar, what can I do? d9667d4d-593e-4fc1-9969-bf20e8d78b76
  8. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  9. Are game captures on the Xbox Network ALSO saved to the console’s internal storage?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are game captures on the Xbox Network ALSO saved to the console’s internal storage?: The new capture news is really concerning and incredibly infuriating for me, as the last 7-8 years of my childhood gaming are all jeopardized. I want to know, before I spend 8 hours downloading...
  10. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.: Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my...