Xbox game bar について

Discus and support Xbox game bar について in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox game bar を、ショートカットキー(windowsマークとG)を同時に押しても出ず、検索でXbox game barと検索して、クリックしても出ません。どうすればXbox game bar が開けるのでしょうか?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mst.im, Jul 29, 2020.

  1. mst.im
    mst.im Guest

    Xbox game bar について

    mst.im, Jul 29, 2020
    #1
  2. Maj Memije Win User

    minecraft launcher, minecraftBE、JAVA、Xboxでのログインができない

    弊社ではユーザーの皆様を支援するために翻訳サービスを利用しています。文法上の誤りについてはご容赦く さい。

    コマンドは、英語の文 で入力してみてく さい。
  3. Maj Memije Win User

    minecraft launcher, minecraftBE、JAVA、Xboxでのログインができない

    弊社ではユーザーの皆様を支援するために翻訳サービスを利用しています。文法上の誤りについてはご容赦く さい。

    R e m o veを使用します。削除の代わりに削除。申し訳ございませんが、日本語に翻訳されないように、別々に綴っています。
  4. Wanimura Win User

    Storeでの購入に対するVIP Gemの獲得について

    失礼しました。

    Live Rewardsのサポートフォーラ に投稿したつもりが誤って別のフォーラ に投稿していたようです。
  5. harunakirishima Win User

    特定のPCでXbox Oneコントローラーを無線接続するとボタンの入力を取りこぼす

    干渉が発生しているかどうかはどう確認すれば良いのかわかりません。

    Xbox OneコントローラーをPC2につなげば問題なく動作し、Dual Shock4をPC1につないでも

    問題なく動作しているが、Xbox OneコントローラーをPC1につなぐとおかしいという状態です。

    書き忘れましたがXbox Oneコントローラーは2台あってどちらも同じ挙動です。

    ですので故障より食い合わせが悪いのかと考えました。
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

    ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示される[Translation-I get an unexpected error when I enter my gift code.]

    There is a problem with the redemption of codes at this time. Please follow https://support.xbox.com for updates.

    Translating to Japanese using bing.com/translate:

    現時点ではコードの償還に問題があります。アップデートについては https://support.xbox.com に従ってく さい。
Thema:

Xbox game bar について

Loading...
  1. Xbox game bar について - Similar Threads - game bar について

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...