我的xbox game bar 为什么是这个样子,而不是横着的呢?
Discus and support 我的xbox game bar 为什么是这个样子,而不是横着的呢? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 最近新换了设备,然后xbox game bar就变成了这 子,功能也变少了 请问如何调出横着的模式呢? 1a0fad53-3fb5-4736-982f-5d2103ba2b37 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 皇上的何小宝, Aug 14, 2021.
Thema:
我的xbox game bar 为什么是这个样子,而不是横着的呢?
Loading...
-
我的xbox game bar 为什么是这个样子,而不是横着的呢? - Similar Threads - 我的xbox game bar
-
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement
in XboX InsidersIs this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,... -
XBOX无法获取我账户的 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate订阅信息
in XBoX on WindowsXBOX无法获取我账户的 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate订阅信息: 我PC上的XBOX应用登录以后 法获取我的 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate订阅信息,导致我 法正常下载和进行游戏。 [img] bc46f29c-5803-441e-b531-24976805056f -
我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩[Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME AND...
in XBoX Games and Apps我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩[Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME AND...: 我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,但是,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩? [Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME, BUT DOWNLOADED IT ON A MICROSOFT COMPUTER. Excuse me, how to play with the computer?]... -
我没有订购 xbox game pass,但是今天凌晨对我的信用卡进行扣款,我已经取消订阅,请帮我退款至原信用卡
in XBoX Games and Apps我没有订购 xbox game pass,但是今天凌晨对我的信用卡进行扣款,我已经取消订阅,请帮我退款至原信用卡: 我没有订购 xbox game pass,但是今天凌晨对我的信用卡进行扣款,我已经取消订阅,请帮我退款至原信用卡 [Translation- I didn't order xbox game pass, but I debit my credit card this morning, I have canceled the subscription, please help me... -
我的 Xbox Game Pass 刚过试用期,已停止续订,望退款 [My Xbox Game Pass has just passed the trial period and...
in XBoX Games and Apps我的 Xbox Game Pass 刚过试用期,已停止续订,望退款 [My Xbox Game Pass has just passed the trial period and...: 我的 Xbox Game Pass 刚过试用期,已停止续订,望退款 [Translation - My Xbox Game Pass has just passed the trial period and has stopped renewing, looking for a refund] fd4405a3-3c76-4d52-b6fb-2ece4614cc9a