Xbox game bar打不开

Discus and support Xbox game bar打不开 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 按win+G打不开 网上说要打开设置-游戏 但是我的设置里没有啊...... [img] 更奇怪的是我用搜索搜出来了游戏 的设置但是点了没反应...... [img] [img] [img] f99f9866-edf9-4785-8433-f45a33c871c1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 778777887888, Apr 1, 2020.

  1. 778777887888
    778777887888 Guest

    Xbox game bar打不开


    按win+G打不开

    网上说要打开设置-游戏

    但是我的设置里没有啊......


    Xbox game bar打不开 [​IMG]


    更奇怪的是我用搜索搜出来了游戏 的设置但是点了没反应......


    Xbox game bar打不开 [​IMG]



    Xbox game bar打不开 [​IMG]



    Xbox game bar打不开 [​IMG]


    :)
     
    778777887888, Apr 1, 2020
    #1
  2. PlushRelic54582 Win User

    Xbox game bar打不开

    Hello thank you for posting your question on fourm I hope I can help you resolve this issue. Please click link below to help solve issue

    Xbox
    game bar doesn't work


    Hope this helps

    Enjoy your day

    @plushrelic
  3. 追梦之星 Win User

    XBOX控制台不嫌容 [Translation-XBOX console doesn't bother]

    Win 10移动版本的XBOX控制台小帮手打不开程序,闪退
  4. SEA6000 Win User

    Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005)

    wounderful !

    真是一个世界奇迹

    时不时打不开游戏

    xgpu的时间不断流逝

    turn off this the gaming services and gaming services net SERVICE run very smooth

    and all game turn to normal!

    thank you very much
  5. Meat Nedas Solid Win User

    2022年3月5日购买的我的世界,那时候已拥有,但现在却显示未购买。

    可以先试试现在微软商店下载minecraft启动器(免费的那个),然后在启动器登录账号,看看启动器里面的游戏能不能打开。以前买的minecraft似乎是跟商城里的不一 ,就算购买了商店也不会显示,只能通过启动器打开。
  6. Jarl Lee Win User

    Window10上的Xbox Game bar打不开

    谢谢您的回复,您客气了Administrator.1。

    如果您的系统一直自动更改注册表,不排除有系统本身的原 。

    您可能需要尝试:

    【方法A】“干净启动”,排除第三方软体的影响:

    1. 停止非 心的程序运作(包括第三方杀毒、优化软体)

    2. 情况允许的话,卸载设备中的第三方杀毒、管家、优化软件

    3. 同时按【Windows 徽 键+R】,输入 【msconfig】,按回车(Enter)

    4. 点击 【服务】>【隐藏所有 Microsoft 服务】>【全部禁用】(若您启用了指纹识别功能,请不要关闭相关服务)

    5. 启动【任务管理器】,点击 【启动】 选项卡,将所有启动项都禁用

    6. 重启设备

    《如何在 Windows 中执行干净启动》

    https://support.microsoft.com/zh-cn/help/929135...

    --------------------------------------------

    【方法B】 新增管理员账户,看看在里面的操作是否正常:

    1. 搜索 输入【CMD】找到 【命令提示符】,右击【以管理员身份打开】

    2. 在【命令提示符】中输入如下命令后回车:

    net user NewAdmin 123123 /add

    (意思:NewAdmin是新建账户名称,123123是新建密 ,名称和密 可以修改)

    net localgroup administrators NewAdmin /add

    (意思:赋予NewAdmin 账号管理员权限)

    3. 登陆NewAdmin账户,看看操作是否正常
Thema:

Xbox game bar打不开

Loading...
  1. Xbox game bar打不开 - Similar Threads - game bar打不开

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. 在打开游戏时会显示Xbox Game Bar 当前在你的帐户中不可用。错误代码: 0x803F8001 (如果你需要的话)

    in XBoX on Windows
    在打开游戏时会显示Xbox Game Bar 当前在你的帐户中不可用。错误代码: 0x803F8001 (如果你需要的话): 打开任何一款游戏时都会弹出,Xbox Game Bar 当前在 的帐户中不可用。错误代 : 0x803F8001 (如果 需要的话),请问如何解决? [img] 75b165ca-f9a4-41a9-a280-46b67a2aa3da