Xbox Game Bar won't show my fps.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar won't show my fps. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, for some reason when I tried to Request Access, it won't load or it won't work. I even have the latest version. feaf4b0c-61da-46aa-b5d1-6244c6214efe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SomeRandomGuyIGuess, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Xbox Game Bar won't show my fps.

So, for some reason when I tried to Request Access, it won't load or it won't work. I even have the latest version.

:)

SomeRandomGuyIGuess, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello SomeRandomGuyIGues, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing.

First, make sure that you have the Xbox Game Bar version 3.34.11002.0 or later to use the FPS counter: https://www.microsoft.com/p/game-bar/9nzkpstsnw4p

1. Press Windows logo key + G to open Game Bar, then select Widget menu > Performance.

2. Choose the FPS tab, then press Request access.

3. Follow the prompts, then restart your PC for the changes to take effect.

When you launch a game, the FPS counter will be ready and waiting in Xbox Game Bar. For your reference, you can check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

What is considered a game on the FPS on the Xbox game bar

It should show on any game that uses Directx, OpenGL or Vulcan as their graphics API, basically games you download.

Web games won't use advanced hardware rendering and thus won't show an FPS in Game Bar. Although you should still be able see your GPU utilisation.
  4. TornadoRoad46 Win User

GeForce Experience FPS Not Showing In Games

Fps still didn't show up after removing it. I also made sure game bar was removed and it was. My last computer is using Windows 10 Home.
  5. OompaMyLoompaa Win User

Xbox Game Bar FPS Not Showing and Task Manager Performance Differences?

Hi Josef,

I did the following:

"Go to windows settings > apps > search for Game bar app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset
    Restart the PC and try again"

For some reason Game Bar app is installed but won't happen now. I have tried both pressing the Xbox button and opening it through settings. The Microsoft Store says it is installed.

EDIT: I went ahead and followed your advice, pasting the following command in PowerShell and I can now access the Game Bar app. However, the CPU usage is still showing different numbers from Task Manager.

UPDATE: Game Bar is counting frames in the Splitgate game menu, but the frame counter will disappear and read "--" and "launch new game to see FPS info" when I actually enter a game. Game Bar used to read FPS in absolutely any game, regardless of being in the menus or in-game.

FPS counter works perfectly on Halo: The Master Chief Collection, reading frames instead of "--".
  6. R4iKeNxPM Win User

FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar

Hello is there still no one who has an idea what i can do to solve this Problem?
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar won't show my fps. - Similar Threads - Game Bar won't

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  4. Why won't my game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my game bar open?: When I click win + G the game bar won't open, same happens when I search for it through the tool bar. When I open my task manager it says that game bar is running but it still won't open. I've...
  5. Game Bar won't let me record any program but games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't let me record any program but games: It won't let me post a screenshot, but I get that error message "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or file explorer", I'm not trying to record my desktop or anything, I'm...
  6. My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...: It only started happening a week or two ago, but I used to be able to join parties on my game bar just fine. Now every time I try to join a party with my console friends I join to an entirely...
  7. Game bar won't register mic when overlay isn't active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar won't register mic when overlay isn't active: As far as I can tell, starting a week ago when a new update dropped I am unable to have the Xbox Game Bar register any mic input when the overlay is not active. If the overlay is open or the party...
  8. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: Split from this thread. i have the same issue trying an update f3db7fc0-a921-47a5-8357-b9bc27260bcc
  9. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: I've tried downloading Xbox game bar multiple times, and it gives me the same result every time. It keeps giving me an error "Code: 0x803FB005" and keeps saying "Something happened on our end."...
  10. The xbox game bar won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The xbox game bar won't open: I can not get the game bar to open, I have looked through the troubleshooting stuff on the xbox website, all of them seem to assume that I have access to the game bar and the problem is in one of...