Xbox Game Bar wont show FPS counter

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar wont show FPS counter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to get this working for some days now. I tried the common thing of going into Computer Management > Local Users and Groups >... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fpp3, Aug 19, 2021.

1. fpp3
    fpp3 Guest

Hi, I've been trying to get this working for some days now. I tried the common thing of going into Computer Management > Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users > Add user. But the thing is, that there is no "Local Users and Groups" on Computer Management. I even went as far as manually opening the "Local Users and Groups" Add-On (lusrmgr.msc) to get a text that says that it cannot be used on my version of Windows 10. It kinda makes sense, because i dont have any local user (logged in with my microsoft account), but how i am supposed to get the FPS counter to work?

Windows 10 Home

20H2

‎22/‎1/‎2021

Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

Xbox Game Bar

Thanks in advance.

:)

2. fpp3 Win User

both commands gave me syntax error. Should i just change my lang to english and do the first command you sent?
  3. fpp3 Win User

Yes, sorry, i didnt catch that part. Here ya go:

PS C:\Users\ffpp2> net localgroup

Alias para \\DESKTOP-PG3VV3J

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Administradores

*Administradores de Hyper-V

*IIS_IUSRS

*Invitados

*Lectores del registro de eventos

*Propietarios del dispositivo

*System Managed Accounts Group

*Usuarios

*Usuarios COM distribuidos

*Usuarios de administración remota

*Usuarios del monitor de sistema

*Usuarios del registro de rendimiento

Se ha completado el comando correctamente.

PS C:\Users\ffpp2> net localgroup Usuarios

Nombre de alias Usuarios

Comentario Los usuarios no pueden hacer cambios accidentales o intencionados en el sistema y pueden ejecutar la mayoría de aplicaciones

Miembros

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NT AUTHORITY\INTERACTIVE

NT AUTHORITY\Usuarios autentificados

sanch

Se ha completado el comando correctamente.

PS C:\Users\ffpp2>
  4. fpp3 Win User

[​IMG]

is that OK?
  5. OgUrecheK Win User

The problem is an incorrect command due to the system language.

Please do not translate the text as this creates problems.

Please take screenshots of the commands:

net localgroup

net localgroup Usuarios

Additionally, insert the text into the new message from the output of the command without translation.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Even being the only account it may not be configured with Administration permissions, it has already happened to me with some new PCs, try the steps I gave you to confirm that if it has the appropriate permissions
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar wont show FPS counter - Similar Threads - Game Bar wont

2. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  3. Game bar wont receive invites after new game bar update.

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar wont receive invites after new game bar update.: As said in the title after the recent game bar update I cant get invites to games or parties on the game bar. It works whenever I restart my PC or reset the app but then after a good few hrs, it...
  4. Xbox party chat wont work unless game bar overlay is actively open

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat wont work unless game bar overlay is actively open: need a fix asap, tryna play games and party wont work, ive tried everything i can find and nothing has worked. i just need a simple fix for windows 11 home version, i cannot access background apps...
  5. game bar wont install on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bar wont install on pc: why cant i download the xbox game bar the download keeps failing and its throwing 2 error codes 0x80240438 and 0x800706ba ive tried every single fix microsoft said to none of them worked...
  6. my xbox botoon wont bring up game bar everytimee i turn game bar on it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox botoon wont bring up game bar everytimee i turn game bar on it turns off: i need help my game bar wont stay on 150df102-fffe-42d5-862e-cc9f29077444
  7. why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar?: [img] i need help pls be very spiffic so i can understand things thx. a36121ec-12db-4f9d-84c2-d9e287a72ebd
  8. xbox game bar party chat wont pick up my voice but the audio widget does

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar party chat wont pick up my voice but the audio widget does: “so maybe someone can help, for about a month now i can not talk in game bar chat. it picks up my mic under the voice section for the mix widget, and discord works as well. ive done everything ive...
  9. I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...: The subject says it all, I cant delete captures on Xbox Game Bar, I'm looking for a way to fix this without restarting my computer because for some reason my CPU fans dont run on boot for some...
  10. my xbox game bar wont work right

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox game bar wont work right: it records games but when i see the recorded clip, it hasnt recorded it in full screen. as you can see in the screen shots, how it is and how it is in game. is there any way to fix this? [img]...