Xbox Game Bar won't record gameplay from Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Game Pass PC...

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar won't record gameplay from Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Game Pass PC... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Game Bar won't record gameplay from Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Game Pass PC version. For some reason it says "Game Not Recordable". Why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ming Enterprise, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Xbox Game Bar won't record gameplay from Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Game Pass PC...

Xbox Game Bar won't record gameplay from Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Game Pass PC version.

For some reason it says "Game Not Recordable". Why is that?

I am able to record the Steam version though.

How do we fix this?

Anyone have this issue ?

:)

Ming Enterprise, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Xbox Game Bar won't record gameplay from Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Game Pass PC version.

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and an Xbox gamer like you. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to this issue, can you tell us when did the issue happened and what have you tried so far?

Before anything else, I suggest to try configuring the settings of your Xbox account via https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings by going to "Privacy & online safety" tab. From there, go to Xbox One, Windows settings tab then make sure to allow "Broadcast gameplay" and the "Share game clips". Restart the game and try to record again.

If the same issue persist, I highly advise to try the troubleshooting in one of the Xbox community post via https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for... an issue similar to this has been posted and hoping the steps works for you as well.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can try to assist further.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Smwutches Win User

Power Rangers Battle for the grid

It's best if you just ask the question. Then someone can answer if they know.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version

5. Ming Enterprise Win User

Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version

Hi Thanks for looking into this but I checked all 3 suggestions and none of them will work.

-When I right click desktop shortcut there are no compatibility options. Open File location is greyed out so it's hidden somewhere or blocked from access.

And that is strange because I"ve never seen a game that doesn't have those options for access.

- Game Bar says Direct X 12 ready but no options to switch. Says my drives are Direct Storage supported

- When I go to Game Bar features there is no option to "Add A Game" using True Play.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Ming Enterprise,

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you sharing this with us and for carefully documenting the steps you took to address the issue and the outcomes. Our development team has to look into this matter more, in my opinion. Please report your case to Xbox Feedback so that we can work with you to remedy this problem. You can provide the Xbox development team with feedback and suggestions through the Xbox Feedback portal. By submitting your case to Xbox Feedback, you'll contribute in our ability to rapidly investigate and resolve the issue.

Please see: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar won't record gameplay from Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Game Pass PC...

1. Xbox Game Bar won't record gameplay from Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Game Pass PC... - Similar Threads - Game Bar won't

2. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  3. Why won't my game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my game bar open?: When I click win + G the game bar won't open, same happens when I search for it through the tool bar. When I open my task manager it says that game bar is running but it still won't open. I've...
  4. Game Bar won't let me record any program but games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't let me record any program but games: It won't let me post a screenshot, but I get that error message "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or file explorer", I'm not trying to record my desktop or anything, I'm...
  5. My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...: It only started happening a week or two ago, but I used to be able to join parties on my game bar just fine. Now every time I try to join a party with my console friends I join to an entirely...
  6. Game bar won't register mic when overlay isn't active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar won't register mic when overlay isn't active: As far as I can tell, starting a week ago when a new update dropped I am unable to have the Xbox Game Bar register any mic input when the overlay is not active. If the overlay is open or the party...
  7. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: Split from this thread. i have the same issue trying an update f3db7fc0-a921-47a5-8357-b9bc27260bcc
  8. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: I've tried downloading Xbox game bar multiple times, and it gives me the same result every time. It keeps giving me an error "Code: 0x803FB005" and keeps saying "Something happened on our end."...
  9. The xbox game bar won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The xbox game bar won't open: I can not get the game bar to open, I have looked through the troubleshooting stuff on the xbox website, all of them seem to assume that I have access to the game bar and the problem is in one of...
  10. Xbox game bar won't open when I **** win + g

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar won't open when I **** win + g: So I just had something really cool happen in GTA online and I wasn't able to record it on my laptop with game bar. And when I went win g nothing happened. I spemmed it and still nothing. Not...