xbox game bar voice chat not working.

Discus and support xbox game bar voice chat not working. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My Xbox game bar voice chat doesn't work. It has only worked twice since I got my new laptop in April of this year (Alienware x14 with windows 11). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by chriswatson17, Aug 1, 2022.

1. xbox game bar voice chat not working.

My Xbox game bar voice chat doesn't work. It has only worked twice since I got my new laptop in April of this year (Alienware x14 with windows 11). I have tried several different YouTube fixes and have tried tech support many times to no avail, if anyone knows how to fix this please help!

:)

chriswatson17, Aug 1, 2022
  2. MaeMagz Win User

No Game Audio through Headset/Earphones After Controller Update

Try opening your Xbox menu by pressing the home button on your controller, then clicking "audio". There should be a volume bar for game vs voice chat below the regular audio bar. Moving this bar to the right makes the game louder and voice chat quieter,
    moving it to the left makes voice chat louder and the game quieter. Hope this helps!
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

This is not about the forums. It's the voice chat. When I tried to join voice chat in Game Bar, it closes. When I tried to join voice chat from my Xbox App mobile, it reveals an error.
  4. Cam1492 Win User

xbox game bar: voice chat not working

have you tried connecting using console companion?
  5. chriswatson17 Win User

I tried all of them and it still did not fix the issue, I think it might just be a mixture of my internet provider and widows 11 being new and kind of trash
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thema:

1. xbox game bar voice chat not working. - Similar Threads - game bar voice

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  6. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  7. How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?: Whenever my cousin sends me a voice message from his Xbox One, I get notified of it in both the Xbox App and Game Bar. Both recognise it as a voice message but neither allow me to play it. In the...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Voice Chat Issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar Voice Chat Issues: On PC as of a week ago, party chat only works if I have it open. When it’s closed, I can hear my friends, but they can’t hear me. I have found a temporary solution by disabling the xbox app’s...
  9. Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay: For the past few days I've been having this problem with my game bar. I will hit Win+G to open game bar and join my friends party. As soon as I join (while the Gamebar Overlay is still on screen)...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Won't let me switch Voice Output.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar Won't let me switch Voice Output.: Hello Gamers, Whenever I try to switch the voice output in my Xbox game bar, It will automatically switch it back to the default output on its own. Therefore I cannot change it to my desired...