Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record

Discus and support Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was recording my class for school and the last hour of class was being recorded when my computer when blank the recording stopped . I started a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by vindramaharaj, May 21, 2021.

1. Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record

I was recording my class for school and the last hour of class was being recorded when my computer when blank the recording stopped . I started a new recording but the previous recording was lost . How can i retreieve it?

:)

vindramaharaj, May 21, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

The MP4 container format gamebar and many other screen recorders use need to be 'finalised' before they can be played. If the software or OS crashes the video will fail to complete this process and the file will be lost.

There is no way get the file back I'm Affraid.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

4. K9Calvin Win User

Microsoft Mahjong freezing

Launching from a full screen on a Surface Pro
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Unale to find the screen recordings of Xbox

6. Mr. Trust_A Win User

how to record screen?

Thema:

1. Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record - Similar Threads - Game bar Surface

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  4. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  5. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  6. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  7. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  8. Xbox game bar... gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar... gone?: First it was all my social widgets, and now the entire application is gone. windows+g just opens the "You need an app to open this gamingoverlay link" thing. I did nothing to delete, remove, or...
  9. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  10. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...