Xbox Game Bar showing Valve Source Engine games as "Half Life" instead of Team Fortress 2...

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar showing Valve Source Engine games as "Half Life" instead of Team Fortress 2... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help trying to fix this because before it would always show the game but now it shows every source engine game as half life instead of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yaboi_771, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Yaboi_771
    Yaboi_771 Guest

Xbox Game Bar showing Valve Source Engine games as "Half Life" instead of Team Fortress 2...

I need help trying to fix this because before it would always show the game but now it shows every source engine game as half life instead of the actual game's title. If anyone knows how to fix this PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

:)

Yaboi_771, Jan 22, 2023
  2. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

The Mysterious Case Of Half-Life 3 & Valve These Days.

The Wheatly thing again? God Valve game are looking way to deep into things:

1) Could be anything.

2) Doesn't actually mean the game is being made. I never saw any proof anyways that a Valve employee was wearing a Half Life 3 shirt. I want proof that he was a valve employee. Also, Any random can make a shirt. I could make a Sonic Adventure 3 shirt in
    my screen printing class, doesn't mean anything.

3) The email was confirmed to be fake. And by the off chance that Valve will announce a title with a 3, it could be Left 4 Dead 3, or Team Fortress 3, or even Portal 3.

4) Looking way to into it. And again, it can be any game with a 3, if Valve was hinting st anything.

5) I don't understand what you're saying? The site wasn't actually made by Valve? So then... The site isn't an actual announcement of Halo Life 3s Development.

-

I'm actually going with Valve working on either Team Fortress 3 or Left 4 Dead 3. Team Fortress makes the most sense. Maybe that's why they made Team Fortress 2 free, because they're making Team Fortress 3.
  3. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

What are you guys excited about seeing at E3 2016?

Half Life 3 would be incredible. Yes, that is another dream of mine. Valve has a lot of trilogies to finished. Half Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Portal 3, Team Fortress 3.
  4. Liber8 LeonyDuz Win User

Rumor: Programação da Microsoft para a E3 2014

The Last of Guardian e Shadow off the colossus 2! Também estou esperando a valve completar uma trilogia, portal 2, team fortress 2, half life 2, left 4 dead 2, e por ai vai.....
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Is Valve done with Left 4 Dead?

They're working on Source 2 engine, i'd expect L4D3, Half Life 3 will utilise that. Also given that Valve are rolling out their new console sometime in the future, I expect they'll be next-gen titles.
  6. voteDC Win User

Suppose to be Next Gen, why we not seeing 1080p in Games?

I'm genuinely surprised to find out that Titanfall is running on the Source Engine, the same one that runs Half Life 2, Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2. Among many others.

Given that it is near enough ten years old, that would seem to be another black mark against the Xbox One that it can't handle such an old engine at 1080.

Respawn must have done one hell of a lot of tinkering to Source to up its requirements so much.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar showing Valve Source Engine games as "Half Life" instead of Team Fortress 2... - Similar Threads - Game Bar showing

2. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  3. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  4. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  5. Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings

in XboX Insiders
    Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings: i was trying to fix my party chat because it wasnt letting me talk even though it showed it was picking it up, so after going to tons of trouble shooting i went and did the simple thing, delete...
  6. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  7. game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing

in XboX Insiders
    game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing: https://imgur.com/BshxJJt this started about 2 months ago i think, I was really enjoying the app as it's easy to use and I can upload and share gaming clips with my friends without having issues...
  8. Xbox Game Bar (PC) not showing many Epic Games Store game status

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar (PC) not showing many Epic Games Store game status: Xbox Game Bar not showing my game-playing status for many Epic Games Store games like Alan Wake 2 (even though it shows Rocket League and Fortnite). Also doesn't show Steam game status even...
  9. The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...: Hi, the social part of my xbox game bar doesnt work at all it wont load messages or load my friends list at all and has been doing this for months ive tried loads of fixes on these forums ive...
  10. Game bar doesn't showing gpu stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar doesn't showing gpu stats: Hi,can somebody help me with game bar , actually it doesn't show me gpu stats , have anyone experienced it , 10 days ago it used to show gpu , but ... 689e1105-9623-4d31-b9fb-0235bbdf5435