xbox game bar recording lag

Discus and support xbox game bar recording lag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just resetted my pc and launched xbox game bar, I tried to record with high quality setting and 60fps an it was very laggy before I reset my pc the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trin_, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Trin_
    Trin_ Guest

I just resetted my pc and launched xbox game bar, I tried to record with high quality setting and 60fps an it was very laggy

before I reset my pc the xbox game bar app was recording very smoothly and there is no lag

thanks

:)

Trin_, Jul 16, 2022
  2. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

Non of that helped the first time you suggested it. i have no problem bring the game bar up, the problem i have is getting it to record.

I hit windows+G game bar pops up, i hit record it lags my screen and does not record.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Trin_

Which windows system do you have now, 11 or 10?
    The system and all apps are up to date and everything?

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

If that's the case, please tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far, in that way I can advise you different things

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user
  4. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

I do not have a problem using the keys in game, the game bar would not recording the game, and when i hit record it would lag and not record. I have already tried using the page you provided for help. Nothing has worked, the only way to fix it is restart
    my PC.
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

How to record Game Bar overlay while recording with Game Bar itself?

Hello AdidasPK,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are having trouble recording Game Bar overlay while recording with Game Bar itself. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

To record Game Bar overlay while recording with Game Bar itself, you need to enable the "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" option in the Game Bar settings. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Press the Windows key + G to open the Game Bar.

2. Click on the Settings icon (gear icon) on the Game Bar.

3. In the Game Bar settings, make sure that the "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" option is turned on.

4. Also, make sure that the "Record audio when I record a game" option is turned on if you want to record audio along with your gameplay.

5. Once you have enabled these settings, you can start recording your gameplay by pressing the Windows key + Alt + R.

Please note that not all games support Game Bar overlay recording. If you are having trouble recording Game Bar overlay while recording with Game Bar itself, it could be due to the game not supporting this feature. You can check the game's display settings to see if there are any options related to Game Bar overlay recording.

Source: Use Xbox game bar to capture game clips and screenshots on windows

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Mr. Trust_A Win User

how to record screen?

Thema:

1. xbox game bar recording lag - Similar Threads - game bar recording

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  4. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  5. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  6. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  7. I can't record on my pc with the game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record on my pc with the game bar: im on my pc and i'm trying to record a video but it says "recording isn't working "error:0x82323619" i dont realy know much about this xbox on my pc stuff 728fd6a4-39db-4808-9a17-1bdcefa44de0
  8. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  9. My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.: When I go to open Game bar with a game running and go to record what happened its always grayed out saying its "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or File explorer". When I...
  10. Game Bar won't let me record any program but games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't let me record any program but games: It won't let me post a screenshot, but I get that error message "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or file explorer", I'm not trying to record my desktop or anything, I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my game lag when recording woth xbox game bar pc