Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I find myself using the "record the last 30 seconds" option more often, but when I watch the recordings, I find one thing that bugs me. All the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by [Evermore], May 1, 2021.

1. [Evermore]
    [Evermore] Guest

Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet

I find myself using the "record the last 30 seconds" option more often, but when I watch the recordings, I find one thing that bugs me. All the game audio has gone almost inaudible. Sounds that were loud and easy to discern in game are reduced to about a whisper. Only one thing was ever normal volume: the voice of my friends I was playing with. I tested to see if being in a voice chat changed anything or caused the rest to be so quiet, but to no avail. No matter what is on the rest of my computer, the game is super quiet in the recordings. Is there a reason for this that I have not discovered? Thank you for reading this.

:)

[Evermore], May 1, 2021
  2. [Evermore] Win User

I appreciate the response, although unfortunately none of the troubleshooting options managed to fix the problem. I want to clarify (since I may have been unclear) that the sound is only dull when watching the recording, but the game remains fine.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @[Evermore], I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Please access the link below and follow the instructions provided to troubleshoot the issue.

The link: Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10 | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Lauris Ķikuts Win User

X-BOX game bar doesnt record my voice

I have tried to update my drivers, and set my michrophone as default. I did check my audio as you sent previous. I believe my problem is not in my michrophone cause its working when i start recording and press after alt+m it only doesnt work when trying to record last 30 seconds. Is there a feature to unmute ur mic so my voice is getting recorded before recording last 30 seconds? Or is it not possible because some confidentialy options that dont allow record ur voice all the time?
  5. vFlare Win User

Xbox One "record that" 30 seconds forward or backwards??

Using the voice command "Xbox, record that" records the last 30 seconds of gameplay. Alternatively you can open the Game DVR by snapping it to the side and choose to record the future or up to the last 5 minutes of gameplay.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Brand new blutooth xbox 360 head set voice output is too quiet?

Go to send someone a voice message and record you speaking (no need to send the message), when you have recorded it, select the playback option. Does the audio sound quiet to you when you play the message back?
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet - Similar Threads - Game Bar Record

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  4. I can't record on my pc with the game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record on my pc with the game bar: im on my pc and i'm trying to record a video but it says "recording isn't working "error:0x82323619" i dont realy know much about this xbox on my pc stuff 728fd6a4-39db-4808-9a17-1bdcefa44de0
  5. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  6. My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.: When I go to open Game bar with a game running and go to record what happened its always grayed out saying its "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or File explorer". When I...
  7. Game Bar won't let me record any program but games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't let me record any program but games: It won't let me post a screenshot, but I get that error message "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or file explorer", I'm not trying to record my desktop or anything, I'm...
  8. I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar: I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating the xbox game bar, what can I do? d9667d4d-593e-4fc1-9969-bf20e8d78b76
  9. Xbox Game Bar Recording Mouse Cursor Misaligned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Recording Mouse Cursor Misaligned: Hello, I have had this issue for quite a while with Xbox Game Bar I've tried multiple stuff such as changing my resolutions to try and fix it, reinstalling Game Bar itself and what not but I still...
  10. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...