Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video

Discus and support Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to record my league of legends games but it is acting faulty. It records fine, but when I go to watch what I recorded, the record bar with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by babicaewa, May 27, 2022.

1. babicaewa
    babicaewa Guest

Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video

I am trying to record my league of legends games but it is acting faulty. It records fine, but when I go to watch what I recorded, the record bar with the "stop recording" button shows throughout the whole video and I do not know why. It is only happening on League of Legends and not my other games. I've attached a picture so hopefully you can better understand my situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video [​IMG]

:)

babicaewa, May 27, 2022
  2. babicaewa Win User

ok thank you for your help!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm thinking couple options more:

1. Try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case it is the one that is causing conflicts

2. If you're on Windows 11, downgrade to 10 and try again. Or do the opposite case if you're able to upgrade to 11.

3. Perform a clean boot keeping games and files on your actual Windows version, in that way you're going to have a clean installation of windows system. For all this, in the link below you can see steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

For option 3, you can try this workaround just to test:

Create a virtual machine with the same OS and version that you currently have, then try recording LoL on the virtual machine and see how it goes. It is working and none of the above works, this means best option will be perform the last option
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

This is the first time that you try to record a video on league of legends?

Could you try this:
    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for game bar app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Are you on windows 10 or 11 buddy?
  6. babicaewa Win User

Hello, Josef, I am doing ok, hopefully you are doing well. I just tried all of the things you suggested to try to fix the problem, however none of them worked. Would you maybe have any other suggestions I could try?
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video - Similar Threads - game bar record

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  4. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  5. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  6. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  7. I can't record on my pc with the game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record on my pc with the game bar: im on my pc and i'm trying to record a video but it says "recording isn't working "error:0x82323619" i dont realy know much about this xbox on my pc stuff 728fd6a4-39db-4808-9a17-1bdcefa44de0
  8. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  9. My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.: When I go to open Game bar with a game running and go to record what happened its always grayed out saying its "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or File explorer". When I...
  10. Game Bar won't let me record any program but games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't let me record any program but games: It won't let me post a screenshot, but I get that error message "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or file explorer", I'm not trying to record my desktop or anything, I'm...