XBox Game Bar PC- How to automatically upload screenshot into XBox App Photo Library?

Discus and support XBox Game Bar PC- How to automatically upload screenshot into XBox App Photo Library? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I own an XBox Series X and a Win 11 PC. On the console the screenshots I took are uploaded automatically into the XBox App library. When I open... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aixtreme, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Aixtreme
    Aixtreme Guest

XBox Game Bar PC- How to automatically upload screenshot into XBox App Photo Library?

Hi!

I own an XBox Series X and a Win 11 PC. On the console the screenshots I took are uploaded automatically into the XBox App library. When I open the XBox App on my mobile phone I can see those latest screenshots.

I fly the Flight Sim on PC and the screenshots I take won't be uploaded into the XBox App library. I only see them in a folder and even cannot upload them manually.

I am logged in my XBox account on PC and I take the screenshots by the use of a shortcut from the XBox Game Bar.

The XBox App is also running and shows up in the taskbar.

What are the steps I should take in order to tell the PC or the App to upload the screenshots to my XBox Photos library? As far as the console is able to do so I do not see any reason why the PC should not be able to do this too.

Thank you very much.

Karsten

:)

Aixtreme, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Aixtreme,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Aixtreme,

That's what really the support articles says, PC screenshots cannot be shared on Xbox live.

Only screenshots taken on console can be shared on the Xbox network like The Xbox Mobile App and the Console itself. You can't go PC > Console. You can only do Console > Mobile. Example send a screenshot you took on console in a chart with another person, you would not be able to see it on PC because the media is only accessible through Mobile or on the Console itself.

If they want to try and send it to console from PC, you have to go through mobile. Send the image to a mobile phone and save it, then send it via chat in the Xbox Mobile app.

We hope this will help you Aixtreme.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Aixtreme,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

To to automatically upload screenshot into Xbox App Photo, please follow the steps on this link. Share game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

As of the moment, we don't have the process/option to go from Console > PC or Mobile > PC unless you use a sharing option on Mobile and then access post sharing via mobile. On the Xbox App on PC only the PC screenshots are there.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Aixtreme Win User

Thank you for your answer. I know how to upload captures from my xbox. I wanted to know, how to upload them from my PC to XBox Live.

I downloaded the XBox Console Companion App and there one can read, that uploading screenshots from PC to XBox Live is currently not possible.
  6. Jhonkito Win User

Can I see my screenshots I take in game anywhere on my PC?

Hi Grizzgolf, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Yes, you can view the screenshots you take in-game anywhere on your PC. There are two ways to do it:

1. Use the Xbox app for Windows
    The Xbox app for Windows allows you to access your Xbox screenshots from your PC. To do so, follow these steps:

-Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    -Click on the "Profile" button in the upper right corner of the screen.
    -Click on "Captures".

You will see a list of all your screenshots. You can click on a screenshot to view it full size. You can also download the screenshot by clicking the "Download" button.

2. Use the OneDrive app

If you have automatic uploading of screenshots to OneDrive turned on, you can access your screenshots from anywhere on your PC. To check if auto-upload is enabled, follow these steps:

-Open the Xbox Settings app.
    -Click on "Games".
    -Click on "Captures".

You'll see an option to "Automatically upload screenshots to OneDrive." If the option is enabled, your screenshots will automatically upload to OneDrive when you take them.

To access your OneDrive screenshots, open the OneDrive website or the OneDrive app on your PC. You'll see a folder called "Xbox Captures." Inside this folder, you will see all your screenshots. You can click on a screenshot to view it full size. You can also download the screenshot by clicking the "Download" button.

If you don't have automatic uploading of screenshots to OneDrive turned on, you can manually transfer screenshots to your PC. To do so, follow these steps:

-Connect your Xbox to your PC with a USB cable.
    -Open File Explorer on your PC.
    -Navigate to your Xbox drive.
    -Look for the "Captures" folder.
    -Copy the screenshots you want to transfer to your PC.
    -Paste the screenshots to a location on your PC.
    -Once you have transferred the screenshots to your PC, you can view, edit and share them however you want.

You can get more details through the following source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/manage-clips-with-upload-studio

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
Thema:

1. XBox Game Bar PC- How to automatically upload screenshot into XBox App Photo Library? - Similar Threads - Game Bar automatically

2. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  3. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  4. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  5. в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?

in XboX Insiders
    в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?: В настройках Windows всё нормально. Что делать? submitted by /u/KristGD [link] [comments]
  6. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  7. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  8. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  9. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  10. Change Xbox Game Bar captures folder after it was changed to temp folder automatically.

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Xbox Game Bar captures folder after it was changed to temp folder automatically.: I had put my captures folder on an external drive. After removing it and reconnecting it, the folder xbox game bar video captures get saved in has been changed to...