Xbox Game Bar notifications Not Showing While Playing Fullscreen Games.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar notifications Not Showing While Playing Fullscreen Games. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had this issue since updating to windows 11 22h1, I am not receiving any notifications from game bar app while on fullscreen (Invites &... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mission-Tank-299, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Xbox Game Bar notifications Not Showing While Playing Fullscreen Games.

I had this issue since updating to windows 11 22h1, I am not receiving any notifications from game bar app while on fullscreen (Invites & Achievements). If quit the game the notification will pop-up or if I used alt+tab also may be I'm lucky to get it. My friend always calling me to tell me I sent you invite please accept it. Also I'm getting all the notifications timely on my xbox mobile app. I hope I can find a solution for this.

submitted by /u/Mission-Tank-299
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mission-Tank-299, Jan 25, 2023
  2. btwziko Win User

Microsoft Game Bar Not Recording Minecraft Java In Fullscreen

Hey Kathy,

Four things:

1. I used to record using the xbox gamebar, and it worked perfectly, why does it not work now?

2. I do not think I can choose fullscreen borderless in Minecraft (if I can please tell me how to)

3. I don't even think I know what fullscreen borderless is, unless it is when the taskbar and the menu bar on the top show (which can be done using the F11 key in Minecraft Java Edition)

4. If putting my Minecraft Java Edition into F11 mode is fullscreen borderless, then the recording works, but I hate seeing the taskbar and menu bar while playing my video games

Thanks
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Game Bar

Hi alkhe

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue. In order to do so, can you please explain in more detail what happens when you open the game bar? The Xbox game bar is an overlay that should appear over the game while
    it is in fullscreen. Are you saying that when you press Win + G while the game is running in fullscreen mode, that the Game Bar opens but closes the game? Does the game crash completely or does it just minimize the window?

Please answer those questions for us and add any other information that would be helpful and we will be happy to further troubleshoot the issue.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

None of my games use Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10

Hi,

What games are crashing? Some, or all of them?

Games from the Windows Store (or Game Pass) either have Fullscreen Optimization enabled by default or run in Windowed Borderless mode which shouldn't cause games to crash when attempting to ALT+TAB.

You can check whether Fullscreen Optimizations are enabled or not by opening the Xbox Game Bar via Win+G. If you are running in Fullscreen Exclusive, then the display brightness may be flicker. If you are in Fullscreen Optimizations, the Xbox Game Bar should pop up as an overlay.

Sounds more like a graphics driver issue to me.

Windows Apps can not have Fullscreen Optimization disabled as it's not possible to access their exe file to disable them.
  5. ReeceLad Win User

Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.

Hi Shoxrux

Can you check the following settings

In the game bar, hit the cog > Capturing > tick the boxes for 'Record in the background while I'm playing a game' & 'Show microphone recording notifications'

Another thing to check is what shortcut is mapped to the record shortcut via Shortcuts
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Microsoft Game Bar Not Recording Minecraft Java In Fullscreen

Hello btwziko,

Thank you for the response and for sharing the screenshot.

You can share here a screen recording as long as your personal information is concealed. However, for this concern, you do not have to share a screen recording as the Xbox Game Bar have already written the warning. The game's settings will not support the Xbox Game Bar to record your game play not as long as you switch into full screen borderless in your video options. As we recall you mentioned the Xbox Game Bar to be working on Windowed Fullscreen. It is by default for this game to record it in such settings. There are games however, you can play on full screen and there are others on Windowed Fullscreen.

Should you need Xbox Game Bar to be working on Fullscreen gameplay for Minecraft or specific games. Please send out feedback to both Team Xbox and the game support (Mojang Support for Minecraft).

On Xbox Game Bar, go to settings and look for feature. Please specify what edition you are playing like you have mention here: Xbox Game Bar to be available for Minecraft Java in full screen mode.

On this link for Minecraft Feedback (New post – Minecraft Feedback), please provide the same details you have mention on Xbox Game Bar.

We appreciate you have brought this to our attention. Please send feedback to request Xbox Game Bar to record game play on the fullscreen mode. We hope this will be available in the future update of Minecraft Java Edition.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

Thema:

Xbox Game Bar notifications Not Showing While Playing Fullscreen Games.

1. Xbox Game Bar notifications Not Showing While Playing Fullscreen Games. - Similar Threads - Game Bar notifications

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  4. в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?

in XboX Insiders
    в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?: В настройках Windows всё нормально. Что делать? submitted by /u/KristGD [link] [comments]
  5. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them...
  6. Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app,...
  7. The Non-Dismissible Notification in Game Bar That Appears When Xbox App Is Not Installed on...

in XboX Insiders
    The Non-Dismissible Notification in Game Bar That Appears When Xbox App Is Not Installed on...: Social widget displays a message reads "Install the Xbox app to get the latest widget updates" at the top of friends list, taking up a considerable amount of the already tight space. The situation...
  8. Notifications and invitations do not appear in the game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notifications and invitations do not appear in the game bar: Notifications and invitations do not appear in the game bar. When I extend an invitation to a friend, he calmly accepts it and we can play in my saved game; however, when he extends an invitation...
  9. No longer getting Game Bar notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer getting Game Bar notifications: Since recent updates to the Xbox and Game Bar apps I'm no longer getting notifications for rewards - such as Play on PC - or achievements - its really useful to know when these things have...
  10. Xbox game bar only records mic when notifications are on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar only records mic when notifications are on: I've tried to do everything I found on the web. I take the clips via windows alt g and it records all apps and everything, except my own mic. I can't figure out why. However, when I turn on...