XBox Game Bar no longer loads since approximately 3pm 6 Nov 2020 (GMT +11)

Discus and support XBox Game Bar no longer loads since approximately 3pm 6 Nov 2020 (GMT +11) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarkReid, Nov 6, 2020.

1. MarkReid
    MarkReid Guest

Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Started occurring today after 3pm Melbourne Australia Time (GMT +11 presently).

Prior to this it loaded without issues.

Have run store fix (reset).

Store then reported as downloaded/installed but still getting above error.

No other changes to machine since this started occurring.

HP Omen.

When I log into store it appears I am logged in as it shows my account and details.

Even when I open a chrome browser window the above error is received.

I have also run the Store TroubleShooter which has reported back a problem has been fixed. After reboot and selecting "install to my devices" the same error persists.

:)

MarkReid, Nov 6, 2020
  2. Ferric Hellion Win User

Halo: Master Chief Collection Achievement Done and Unlocking...

Pillar of Autumn, 11/11/2014 at approximately 10pm

Halo, 11/12/2014 at approximately 11am

GMT-8/pacific standard time.

Thank you for helping, Misses Quinzel.
  3. Cabral-AF1BF586-6BB5 Win User

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - First Glory: Exhibition Achievement

Hi Mr Beep

OK so nothing seems to be logged as 100% progress or "Done! unlocking.."

My time zone is PST - Canadian Account

Rough timing

First Glory: Exhibition - 1st time - 26 Nov - between 1-3PM, I've tried this multiple times since.

First Win: UEFA Champions League - 26 Nov, tried again on the 28th - Various times mainly in the afternoon

First Win: UEFA Europa League- 28th Nov around 10-11 AM

myClub: First "Divisions" win - 26 and then the 28 Nov - around 10-12 AM

Hopefully that helps,

Cheers

Cabral
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Halo 4

Free access was given as an additional reward for the “14 Day, Buy and Play” program (which ran from Nov. 6 – Nov. 20), and closed Tuesday, Dec. 18 at 9 a.m. GMT, after which time the content will no longer be accessible free for online play. If you own
    the Crimson Map Pack via standalone purchase, the “Halo 4” Map Pass or the “Halo 4” Limited Edition, you continue to have access to the content.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Crimson Map Pack Issue.

Free access was given as an additional reward for the “14 Day, Buy and Play” program (which ran from Nov. 6 – Nov. 20), and closed Tuesday, Dec. 18 at 9 a.m. GMT, after which time the content will no longer be accessible free for online play. If you own
    the Crimson Map Pack via standalone purchase, the “Halo 4” Map Pass or the “Halo 4” Limited Edition, you continue to have access to the content.
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

June 26th

[quote user="Zehq"]

THX for looking it up. And It's GMT +10.

[/quote]

So that's why you're still online at 3pm GMT? That's 1am your time. Do you never sleep haha.
Thema:

1. XBox Game Bar no longer loads since approximately 3pm 6 Nov 2020 (GMT +11) - Similar Threads - Game Bar longer

2. Xbox game bar no longer works

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar no longer works: Within the last few days Xbox game bar no longer works properly. I can open it with Win "G"; however, it doesn't display my friends list or even have a sign in option anymore. it lets me use...
  3. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  4. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  5. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  6. No longer getting Game Bar notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer getting Game Bar notifications: Since recent updates to the Xbox and Game Bar apps I'm no longer getting notifications for rewards - such as Play on PC - or achievements - its really useful to know when these things have...
  7. game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing

in XboX Insiders
    game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing: https://imgur.com/BshxJJt this started about 2 months ago i think, I was really enjoying the app as it's easy to use and I can upload and share gaming clips with my friends without having issues...
  8. in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were...: Today i realized in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were uploaded to the network so that I could access the clips from my phone Xbox app. I’ve seen...
  9. Xbox Game Bar performances widget stops working and no longer refreshes and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar performances widget stops working and no longer refreshes and freezes.: Hi ! Xbox Game Bar performances widget stops working and no longer refreshes and freezes. And windows 11 since few weeks. Thanks for your help. 00539ecf-3911-4228-86cd-356dcf19a325
  10. XBox Game Bar no longer functioning (Win 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar no longer functioning (Win 10): For the past few months, I've been making copious use of the XBox Game Bar to record gaming as part of my job (in game development). However, last week (around October 23 2022) the game bar...