XBOX Game Bar missing widgets especially performance option

Discus and support XBOX Game Bar missing widgets especially performance option in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox game bar widgets are missing on my laptop especially the performance widget and this is what it looks like now. [img] and this is what it looks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xorataro10, Jan 2, 2022.

1. xorataro10
    xorataro10 Guest

Xbox game bar widgets are missing on my laptop especially the performance widget and this is what it looks like now.

XBOX Game Bar missing widgets especially performance option [​IMG]

and this is what it looks like on my old laptop (and what I want it to look likeXBOX Game Bar missing widgets especially performance option :) (photo taken from other forums):

XBOX Game Bar missing widgets especially performance option [​IMG]

I saw someone ask the same question before in 2020, but it suddenly "fixed" or reverted (the way i understood it) itself back to normal after the person opened it again sometime so there was no actual fix mentioned, here's the link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e-option/0e162889-64ca-4d44-9f03-45862fbfe907

Thank you in advance for the help!

:)

xorataro10, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Xorataro, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

How To Update To Windows 10 21H2, November 2021 Update

https://bt4p.com/how-to-update-to-windows-10-21...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
  3. xorataro10 Win User

Hi Georges C., Thank you very much for the help, my XBOX game bar widgets are back again.

[​IMG]
  4. Georges C. Win User

Should appear like this.

[​IMG]
  5. Georges C. Win User

Xbox overlay transparency

Hello again, good to know back to normal.

But this is an option of the Game Bar, if it is the bar settings has the widget transparency option but works only if you fix the widget.
  6. strifeCB Win User

Game Bar missing Performance option

The overlay working finally.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. XBOX Game Bar missing widgets especially performance option - Similar Threads - Game Bar missing

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  6. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  7. Missing Game Bar Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Game Bar Settings: I have virtually no settings in my game bar settings on windows 11. I've also recently reset my PC so that clearly didn't fix it. Please help. It's not letting me screen record, and I need to for...
  8. XBOX GAME BAR WIDGETS ARE MISSING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME BAR WIDGETS ARE MISSING: Computer: ryzen 5 5600x rtx 3060ti ram 16giga 3200mhz After formatting my SSD's and re-installation windows 10 Home, the Xbox Game Bar performance tab and other options are missing. Only the...
  9. Windows 11 Xbox Game Bar installed but missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Xbox Game Bar installed but missing: I tried accessing Xbox game bar via the windows key + G and nothing opened. This has happened previously and I was able to fix it by doing a repair or rest in the Windows settings, except this...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing: Windows 10, currently 11 I believe this happened around December last year. My captures suddenly went missing. I were still able to find and view them in my gallery and in my folder around then...