Xbox Game Bar Missing Copy Link Button

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Missing Copy Link Button in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Game Bar Missing Copy Link Button Got a new laptop and in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BudC21, Jan 25, 2023.

1. BudC21
    BudC21 Guest

Got a new laptop and in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were uploaded to the network so that I could access the clips from my phone Xbox app. I’ve seen this question a few times unanswered! I used clips all the time and this needs to be fixed, I’m sure I’m not the only person having the issue!
    Xbox Game Bar Missing Copy Link Button [​IMG]

:)

BudC21, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hi BudC21 ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, you are having an issue on Xbox game bar where you can no longer copy link to share your clips. I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. May I know what is the Xbox app version, gaming services version, and your Xbox Game Bar version ? ( Kindly take a photo on both devices)
    Launch Xbox App

• Go to Settings
    • Select About
    • screenshot the version of Xbox app, gaming services, Xbox Game Bar version
    We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. حمد العازم Win User

xbox game bar copy link button disappear

i tried it , the problem in the other account too
  4. Verified ✔️ Win User

Its crazy how we have to perform a factory reset for such stupid problem, exactly why i never rely on microsoft
  5. حمد العازم Win User

nope it didn't work , i still have the same problem
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I suggest that you perform a factory reset on your Windows device while keeping files.

Here is the guide: Give your PC a Fresh Start - Microsoft Support

Please be reminded that apps and settings will be removed after performing the method, you need to re-install apps and re log in.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Missing Copy Link Button - Similar Threads - Game Bar Missing

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  4. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  5. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  6. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  7. Missing Game Bar Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Game Bar Settings: I have virtually no settings in my game bar settings on windows 11. I've also recently reset my PC so that clearly didn't fix it. Please help. It's not letting me screen record, and I need to for...
  8. XBOX GAME BAR WIDGETS ARE MISSING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME BAR WIDGETS ARE MISSING: Computer: ryzen 5 5600x rtx 3060ti ram 16giga 3200mhz After formatting my SSD's and re-installation windows 10 Home, the Xbox Game Bar performance tab and other options are missing. Only the...
  9. Windows 11 Xbox Game Bar installed but missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Xbox Game Bar installed but missing: I tried accessing Xbox game bar via the windows key + G and nothing opened. This has happened previously and I was able to fix it by doing a repair or rest in the Windows settings, except this...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing: Windows 10, currently 11 I believe this happened around December last year. My captures suddenly went missing. I were still able to find and view them in my gallery and in my folder around then...