Xbox Game Bar Missing Copy Link Button

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Missing Copy Link Button in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Game Bar Missing Copy Link Button Got a new laptop and in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BudC21, Jan 25, 2023.

1. BudC21
    BudC21 Guest

Got a new laptop and in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were uploaded to the network so that I could access the clips from my phone Xbox app. I’ve seen this question a few times unanswered! I used clips all the time and this needs to be fixed, I’m sure I’m not the only person having the issue!
    Xbox Game Bar Missing Copy Link Button [​IMG]

:)

BudC21, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hi BudC21 ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, you are having an issue on Xbox game bar where you can no longer copy link to share your clips. I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. May I know what is the Xbox app version, gaming services version, and your Xbox Game Bar version ? ( Kindly take a photo on both devices)
    Launch Xbox App

• Go to Settings
    • Select About
    • screenshot the version of Xbox app, gaming services, Xbox Game Bar version
    We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. xTGx Fatality Win User

Turbo Gaming is Recruiting

link does not work in above copy and paste in address bar
  4. iTactical91 Win User

"Copy Link" Feature on Xbox Game Bar no Longer Available??

I'm currently in the same boat as you are and it really feels like I'm being gaslit by the entire internet. Did this function not actually exist? We can't be the only two people that used it......
  5. Sharpnd Win User

"Copy Link" Feature on Xbox Game Bar no Longer Available??

It absolutely was there, and now it's gone. It's pretty lame.
  6. ModestElf Win User

Cog Codes

just paste the whole darn link and let them copy and paste it on their search bar
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Missing Copy Link Button - Similar Threads - Game Bar Missing

2. xbox game bar: "add note" in "looking for group" is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar: "add note" in "looking for group" is missing: In the XBox Game Bar there is a "looking for group" widget. When you select a group for a game there is a "I´m interested" Button. Above that butten there should be a "Add a note" text input, to...
  3. XBOX Game Bar missing widgets especially performance option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Bar missing widgets especially performance option: Xbox game bar widgets are missing on my laptop especially the performance widget and this is what it looks like now. [img] and this is what it looks like on my old laptop (and what I want it to...
  4. Game Bar Missing Menus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar Missing Menus: My Xbox game bar started to act up recently and I can't figure out how to fix it. When I go into the social tab it doesn't show any of my friends profile pictures. When I right-click their profile...
  5. Game Voice Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Voice Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings: I have two PCs. On one of them the Xbox Game Bar is missing the "Xbox Chat" widget, and the "Party Chat" settings. This seems to prevent games like Sea of Thieves from using voice chat. This is...
  6. Chat Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Chat Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings: I have two PCs. On one of them the Xbox Game Bar is missing the "Xbox Chat" widget, and the "Party Chat" settings. This seems to prevent games like Sea of Thieves from using voice chat (audio from...
  7. game bar stuffs are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar stuffs are missing: hello, just encountered this problem a few days ago, only a few menu shows up in my Game Bar. Most of the things like performance and sound settings disappeare. Is there any fix for this...
  8. Game Bar Features Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Features Missing: I had to reinstall Windows 10 and now my Game Bar overlay is missing a bunch of features and has changed. I will attach a screenshot of what it looks like now. [img] Notice there is no...
  9. Windows Game Bar Missing Several Features

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Missing Several Features: I just recently installed a fresh copy windows from a USB flash drive (created by the Microsoft Creation Tool). After installing everything I entered a few games and pressed Win+G to open windows...
  10. Game Bar Missing Widgets

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Missing Widgets: On the xbox game bar my widgets at the top of the screen are missing. If i close out any of the other widgets i wont be able to get them back since the tabs at the top to get them to close and...