Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable

Discus and support Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried to get my fps to show while using xbox game bar, and requested access for fps. As soon as I did that, my fps immediately dropped. It's dropped... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sargeantyt, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable

I tried to get my fps to show while using xbox game bar, and requested access for fps. As soon as I did that, my fps immediately dropped. It's dropped on every game I own.

I tried disabling it, where microsoft suggests looking at the Computer Management app and finding Local Users and Groups, however I cannot find that.

How can I get rid of it?

submitted by /u/sargeantyt
    [link] [comments]

/u/sargeantyt, Oct 10, 2021
  2. FK2187 Win User

Xbox Live Forced Name Change

the game=the start of my xbox live account, a year ago.

I messed up and don't know how to edit. Haha.
  3. darkist1 Win User

i don't trust the xbox apps in my computer.

Hi Maurice,

Xbox is apart of Microsoft. so there will always be a small element of it on.

But here's how to how to disable game bar
  4. SojerManLanLIVE Win User

Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar

Unfortunately this is a problem with Game Bar's coding, so the only thing we can do is wait until it's fixed. The workaround for this is to disable Game Bar entirely and use other software to check the FPS like MSI Afterburner + RivaTuner Statistics Server.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

THALIA

Hello Thalia,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue accessing the FPS setting. Here is a

thread
    that explains how to get and access the FPS setting. Try this and let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

DR3 and COD Ghosts

I don't even know how it works any more then, I'm sorry, they've just messed up the whole game so much I don't know how it works :L
Thema:

Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable

1. Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable - Similar Threads - game bar messed

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  4. в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?

in XboX Insiders
    в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?: В настройках Windows всё нормально. Что делать? submitted by /u/KristGD [link] [comments]
  5. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  6. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  7. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  8. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  9. why does Xbox Game Bar mess everything up?

in XBoX on Windows
    why does Xbox Game Bar mess everything up?: cant open the xbox app cause some process in the game bar will not allow it and the same with my RIOT client and its games, as long as the stupid game bar is operating no games function to the...
  10. Why does my xbox game bar mess with my audio volume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox game bar mess with my audio volume?: So, when i am using my computer the Xbox Game Bar changes my sound volume higher and lower constantly and i cant fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it? 43f35989-a168-45ea-a1da-6ac905eb43ba