Xbox Game Bar Lacking Features

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Lacking Features in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I open Xbox Game Bar, I have no option for performance, gallery, etc. I have a small bar with audio and game capturing, with a settings icon on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BooyaMoon, Jul 21, 2021.

  1. BooyaMoon
    BooyaMoon Guest

    Xbox Game Bar Lacking Features


    When I open Xbox Game Bar, I have no option for performance, gallery, etc. I have a small bar with audio and game capturing, with a settings icon on top, but no widget drop down. what am I missing to be able to access the performance tab and others?
    Xbox Game Bar Lacking Features [​IMG]


    :)
     
    BooyaMoon, Jul 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox Game Bar Lacking Features

    open windows 10 store, select get updates as the gamebar updates via the store.


    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

    Lacking Feature on Xbox

    I think having a color wheel would be great! the color selection is always one of the things I was always a little disappointed about when it came to customizing.
  4. Northern Lass Win User

    Lacking Feature on Xbox

    I'm happy with my purple colour scheme, alot more choice would be good
  5. Edgarour Win User

    Lacking Feature on Xbox

    little by little more colors will arrive, I like red a lot, so I really don't look for it anymore and good to customize the wallpaper helps a lot
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

    Lacking Feature on Xbox

    I don't see why this isn't a thing already.... Like others have said ... Add a color wheel ... Problem solved... Being able to customize is important I think...
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar Lacking Features

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Bar Lacking Features - Similar Threads - Game Bar Lacking

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  6. July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 30, 2026 -...
  7. July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 24, 2026 -...
  8. July 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 22, 2026 -...
  9. July 20, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 20, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 20, 2026 -...
  10. July 17, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.3.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 17, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.3.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 17, 2026 -...