Xbox game bar is preventing me from even playing games. How do I uninstall it? The...
Discus and support Xbox game bar is preventing me from even playing games. How do I uninstall it? The... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox game bar is preventing me from even playing games. How do I uninstall it? The uninstall button is greyed out/doesn't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheFoolDC, Jan 15, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox game bar is preventing me from even playing games. How do I uninstall it? The...
Loading...
-
Xbox game bar is preventing me from even playing games. How do I uninstall it? The... - Similar Threads - game bar preventing
-
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 30, 2026 -... -
July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 24, 2026 -... -
How do I prevent Xbox Game Bar from recording the wrong application?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I prevent Xbox Game Bar from recording the wrong application?: Lately, whenever I try to clip something, Xbox Game Bar says "recording isn't working", and when I check, it's trying to record my browser, even when I am in fullscreen with another application.... -
How do I prevent Xbox Game Bar from recording the wrong screen?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I prevent Xbox Game Bar from recording the wrong screen?: Sometimes when I'm recording a game, it records the wrong screen. I can't find anything online that can explain to me why this is happening, and it's really upsetting when I go to edit a recording...