"Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...
Discus and support "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has started popping up out of the blue, recently. I tried looking up and it seems it's relevant to Xbox apps that need a pass? But I've never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VonEggeling, Nov 6, 2020.
Thema:
"Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...
Loading...
-
"Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case... - Similar Threads - Game Bar currently
-
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 30, 2026 -... -
July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 24, 2026 -... -
July 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 22, 2026 -... -
July 20, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 20, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 20, 2026 -... -
July 17, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.3.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 17, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.3.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 17, 2026 -... -
Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing
in XboX InsidersXbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing: When I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered and I look on my Xbox to see my status, but it just says that I'm at home. How do I show that I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered? submitted by /u/GigaRex1... -
Xbox Game Bar not showing current playing game on status
in XboX InsidersXbox Game Bar not showing current playing game on status: So, I really love Xbox Game Bar and I'm using it since the beggining, but I have some problems that I cannot find how to fix them. When I play some games, the Status on the XGB it just stays as...