Xbox game bar insane lag and stuttering

Discus and support Xbox game bar insane lag and stuttering in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I decided to try out the xbox game bar for the first time tonight playing halo mcc and everytime I use it I get insane stuttering and lag. I don't have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Git_rekt69420, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Xbox game bar insane lag and stuttering

I decided to try out the xbox game bar for the first time tonight playing halo mcc and everytime I use it I get insane stuttering and lag. I don't have this issue recording with radeon software. Is there a somesetting I'm missing? Fresh win 10 install on an m.2. 32gb 3200 ram, 5600x, rx 6800.

submitted by /u/Git_rekt69420
    [link] [comments]

/u/Git_rekt69420, Apr 30, 2021
  2. SoloSpartan01 Win User

Xbox One Summer Update - after updating the game streaming to PC keeps disconnecting

I updated the Xbox App Beta to version 22.23.11006.00000, and it seemed to fix the problem with the lag. There is still stuttering problems though. Some games stutter every 5-10 minutes, and other games stutter every 30 seconds.
  3. MasonicMasso Win User

Lagging

My game is stuttering and lagging too.
  4. Expecto Potato Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

I’m having this EXACT issue.

Logitec g920

Xbox One S

Works perfect on Dirt 2.0, Project Cars 2

Lags, stutters, won’t load Forza Horizon 5 or F1 2022

This just started like 5-10 days ago out of the blue. Was driving me insane thought everything broke.
  5. DrowsyGlobe5257 Win User

After August Update consistent lag every 10 seconds or so?

Same issue with my xbox one after the update on August 19. I noticed it right away on Black Ops 3. Every single multiplayer match since the dashboard update im getting that little stutter/lag while playing every 10 seconds. I did all the Hard resets and
    Power Cycling of the console. Aswell as clearing Cache and reinstalling the game. Im on a wired connection 200 Mb down 20 Mb up and 0 packet loss. In Black Ops 3 i have 4 green bars of connection low ping time and no packet loss either. Yet every match i have
    that little stutter/lag. like the screen pauzes for a split second. After some testing i noticed that it happens to me when i am in a Xbox one Party Chat with friends. When i jump out of the Party Chat The game seems to run Smooth again. So i jumped back in
    the Party chat again and the little stutter/lag is back every 10 seconds or so. I really hope this can be resolved soon
  6. SoloSpartan01 Win User

Xbox One Summer Update - after updating the game streaming to PC keeps disconnecting

I updated the Xbox App Beta to version 22.23.11006.00000, and it seemed to fix the problem with the lag. There is still stuttering problems though. Some games stutter every 5-10 minutes, and other games stutter every 30 seconds.

Thanks for the heads up on that, when you tested this. What quality setting were you using to stream? Low, Medium, High, Very High? If you changed it to a lower setting did that help?
    Xbox App Version: 22.23.11005.00000

Xbox App Beta Version: 22.23.11006.00000

Xbox Console OS Version: 10.0.143932123

Windows 10 PC Version 1607, OS Build: 14393.447

I have tested a few games on both the normal Xbox App and the Beta App, and both apps have the stuttering problem; neither of them have the lag issue any more. Both apps perform about the same(neither performs better than the other). The stuttering only
    seems to happen on the very high quality setting. When I use the high, medium, or low quality setting the stuttering problem goes away. I have played these games previously in the past couple months on the very high setting, and they didn't stutter like this.
Thema:

Xbox game bar insane lag and stuttering

1. Xbox game bar insane lag and stuttering - Similar Threads - game bar insane

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  4. в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?

in XboX Insiders
    в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?: В настройках Windows всё нормально. Что делать? submitted by /u/KristGD [link] [comments]
  5. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  6. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  7. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  8. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  9. Xbox game bar no longer works

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar no longer works: Within the last few days Xbox game bar no longer works properly. I can open it with Win "G"; however, it doesn't display my friends list or even have a sign in option anymore. it lets me use...
  10. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...