xbox game bar hardware requirements

Discus and support xbox game bar hardware requirements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox game bar hardware requirements 6984ae3f-7e76-4207-9ee2-aac494ebb120 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faheemudheen farook, Jun 3, 2023.

1. xbox game bar hardware requirements

:)

Faheemudheen farook, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Game Bar Required Hardware

Windows 10
    Hi,

That's your Windows version, we need to know what your machine is. For Game Bar to record gameplay or even desktop applications - Game Bar can record more than just games - your PC graphics hardware needs to be compatible.

If you're not sure, you can run a tool that is already included in Windows 10. This is called the 'DirectX Diagnostic Tool'.

To run the tool hold down the Windows key and tap R on your keyboard. In the Run box type
    dxdiag and press OK

[​IMG]

On the System tab, I'm interested in What your computer says in the
    processor section (circled)

[​IMG]

Next on the Display tab, please tell use what your system says in the section circled on the left (there is no need to tell us what's on the right.

[​IMG]

The above example is from my PC. I have a very high end gaming PC.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

If you can tell me what your PC/laptop is (make model) I will tell you if game DVR is possible on your hardware.

Thanks.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Cops11,

As you have two posts open on the issue. I will be locking the older one. Please be mindful of the forum guidelines when creating posts.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

weird to see an apu that is an intel cpu with amd 6700 gpu ;)

it is actually a proper card but it is one of the worst cards out there, terrible performance and does not support recording, it is a hd 6700 which was a budget card at best when it came out in 2014.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Thema:

1. xbox game bar hardware requirements - Similar Threads - game bar hardware

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  6. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  7. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  8. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  9. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  10. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...