Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007 Solved.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007 Solved. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Solution for Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007. Search in Windows " Services" Select " X BOX Live Game Save" Select " Start" Select "... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anuk Perera, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Anuk Perera
    Anuk Perera Guest

Solution for Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007.

Search in Windows " Services"

Select " X BOX Live Game Save"

Select " Start"

Select " Automatic"

Apply and Save.

Then you can use the X Box screen recording feature without no issue.

Thank You.

:)

Anuk Perera, Nov 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Anuk

Sorry, may I know if you're able to use the Xbox game bar?

Or do you have problems with the recording feature?
  3. andersonpassos Win User

In Response to: Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

really some ways of display cause the xbox game bar not to record the application. try setting to window and test.

Another fact is that some apps use features that don't allow recording and unfortunately there's nothing you can do but use another app.
  4. Misha715 Win User

Game Bar recording problems

Hello, Sorry for not specifying but my PC runs on Windows 10,

The potential solutions that I used were the ones that yourself have listed and I additionally used HiBit uninstaller to uninstall the Game bar.

I have retried the solutions listed above and nothing has worked yet so far, it's still the same Error code 0x82323007 message unfortunately
  5. jakeketo Win User

xbox game bar captured video doesn't show application's icon

the logo might be an overlay from the program, the xbox gamebar will only capture the window or fullscreen application. it does not capture overlays all the time.
    Hi Farscape247,

thanks for your reply,

I tried to restore down and maximize the CAD window, to see if its worked but

When it goes restore down (the window is not fully maximized) the xbox game bar can capture (the CAD logo remains blank).

When it goes maximized, the xbox game bar capture nothing, error 0x82323007 always occurs :/
  6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox game bar error code 0x82323008

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Wizardoftx5, I did a little research and I think I found something that can help you, first, check if yu have all windows Updates, usually they came as a optional Updates, and then follow the steps mentioned in the community below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007 Solved. - Similar Threads - Game Bar Error

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. box game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active

in XBoX on Windows
    box game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active: It is impossible to record with the recording tool offered by Xbox if there is a WebEx cisco session active. Before the update of Window 11, it was possible to record the live session on Cisco...
  4. Xbox Game Bar error 0x80050007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar error 0x80050007: My recording on my game bar worked for a week until it suddenly started saying “Xbox can’t record” with the error code 0x80050007. I have done nothing that I can think of to alter anything and...
  5. "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar..: "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar.. this error just started last night randomly. I was in party just fine. Tried to join another. I can join it but i cant hear...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323681

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323681: I tried looking it up but I can't find any results with the specific error. I've tried recording several apps, I get the same error in all of them. Any ideas? ae47d61d-9ee5-4255-8669-ef4ed2218df3
  7. How do I fix this "loading..." error for Xbox game bar captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this "loading..." error for Xbox game bar captures?: I take a game capture using windows+alt+G, or by doing windows+G and manually clicking "record last 30 seconds." It records something, but when I go to check it in its file location, the capture...
  8. how to fix error 0x82323071 xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix error 0x82323071 xbox game bar: hasn't been working the past week or so with this error code, ican't seem to fix it through resetting, repairing and storage is defintely enough...so i don't rlly know....
  9. Xbox game bar error 0x82323671

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar error 0x82323671: Hello, is anyone familiar with xbox game bar error 0x823236712? 6b9f6bf2-472d-4813-861c-653cb8e17279
  10. win11pc xbox game bar error code'0x82323673'recording is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    win11pc xbox game bar error code'0x82323673'recording is not working: i try to uninstall and reinstall game bar, and then move the folder named'captrues',but it's still bad. bd860bee-7be3-4e50-b1ea-12bd8718f176