Xbox game bar disk space greyed out reason? Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox game bar disk space greyed out reason? Windows 10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I don't have very much disk space left (something like 15gb), is it normal that Xbox game bar record button is greyed out? Some guy told me its... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Havasiz, Nov 20, 2022.

1. /u/Havasiz
    /u/Havasiz Guest

Hello, I don't have very much disk space left (something like 15gb), is it normal that Xbox game bar record button is greyed out? Some guy told me its greyed out because I don't have much space left.

submitted by /u/Havasiz
    [link] [comments]

/u/Havasiz, Nov 20, 2022
  2. LegoToysTM Win User

Xbox Game Bar is useless when needed

The Xbox game bar is pre installed on Windows 10 by default and the reason it's can't uninstall because greyed out from uninstall,just like other Pre install app by default in the app advanced setting, i so sorry about that, i hope Microsoft fix that app soonly after some week.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Need Help With MSFS2020

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

La opción de retransmición de la gamebar de windows 10 no funciona [Translation - The Retransmición option for Windows Gamebar 10 does not work]

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problem with recording game by using game bar.

Hey there Salehalfuzan,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the game bar on Windows 10. I recommend to
    troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10.

Try this article out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar disk space greyed out reason? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - game bar disk

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  6. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  7. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  8. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  9. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  10. XBox Insider - Windows 10 - Game Bar - Massive Disk Consumption In Traces

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Insider - Windows 10 - Game Bar - Massive Disk Consumption In Traces: I can running Xbox insider on PC and am running the game bar. Earlier today I noted I ran out of disk space on my primary SSD. Thinking it was general temp files and other rubbish I did a clean...