Xbox game bar crashes after joining party!!!

Discus and support Xbox game bar crashes after joining party!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey there, I'm trying to use game bar on my pc, however when I join a party it either does one of the 4 things: Crash without any code. Get in but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xlly-s, Jun 7, 2023.

1. /u/xlly-s
    /u/xlly-s Guest

Hey there,

I'm trying to use game bar on my pc, however when I join a party it either does one of the 4 things:

1. Crash without any code.
    2. Get in but can't hear or speak.
    3. Get in, can hear but can't speak.
    4. Get in, can hear, can speak. But stop speaking after a bit.

I've tried loads of fixes, none work, anyone else experiencing this?

submitted by /u/xlly-s
    [link] [comments]

/u/xlly-s, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Rainbowsrfun Win User

Having issues with the Xbox App and Gaming Services

After testing further, the Xbox Game Bar is still crashing after trying to Join or Invite others to a party.
  3. Clamz0r Win User

xbox game bar crashing

I have the same issue, it was bad before, but after the most recent update I received yesterday, Game Bar is almost unusable. It keeps crashing EVERY single time I bring it up so I have to do it twice and if I want to check who's online or join a party,
    it's going to crash AGAIN. It also takes multiple attempts to join the party chat and if I'm a part of one and receive an invite, Game Bar crashes again. Over and over and over again.

I just recently reset my Windows 10 and things got a lot better, but this is not good anymore. Is there a way to revert to the previous Game Bar version? I'm running Win 10 ver 1903 (18362.295) and Xbox Game Bar version is 3.32.290001.0
  4. Bloxxer Win User

xBox Gaming bar crashes when i join a party

Waking up this thread. I was having the same issue. Game bar kept crashing whenever I would join a party/someone would join my party. I found that on my end it had something to do with the noise suppression setting. Every time I click on it to enable/disable it, the game bar would crash, but now that it's off I have no problems with the game bar. Hope this helps.
  5. CladsDad Win User

Xbox Console Companion App

Anytime i try to start or join a party on the xbox console companion app it just has a loading symbol next to my mouse for a few seconds and then the app completely crashes and now i just cant join partys anymore without the app crashing.
    The same thing also happens with the xbox game bar
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

when i join party on game bar it crashs

Do the Xbox Beta or the Xbox Console Companion apps crash if you try to use those to join/start parties as well, or is it purely contained to Xbox Game Bar?
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar crashes after joining party!!! - Similar Threads - game bar crashes

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  6. PC Xbox Game Bar Broken - Keeps Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox Game Bar Broken - Keeps Crashing: Does anyone else having problems with the xbox game bar crashing since the last update (after the infinite update available bug). I can't join any parties as it would just crash with "something...
  7. Xbox game bar keeps crashing since latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar keeps crashing since latest update: Everytime i try to open xbox game bar on pc it inmediatly closes itself for no reason have tried to reset the app but that didn't fix the issue for me anybody know a solution to fix it submitted...
  8. How to fix Xbox game bar crashing when joining party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox game bar crashing when joining party?: Whenever I join a party via Xbox Game bar, I get the spinning blue circle of death before it crashes. This happens each time. I have repaired, reset and tried running commands via the command...
  9. xBox Gaming bar crashes when i join a party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox Gaming bar crashes when i join a party: Split from this thread. I have the same issue as well but i am on windows 11. It's very annoying. sometimes I can connect to parties but it's very far and in-between attempts....
  10. Windows 10 Xbox game bar causing games to crash

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox game bar causing games to crash: Most of my friends are on Xbox, but i play on pc so i talk to them via a party chat on Xbox game bar, for the past 2 years this has been fine but for the past month or so every time I'm in a party...