xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

Discus and support xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Feb 11, 2024.

1. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party [​IMG]

I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC

:)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Feb 11, 2024
  2. ಮೊಹಮ್ಮ Win User

Open Group Chat Greyed Out in my own LFG post (I’m the host) on Xbox Series X

Hmm. That’s strange. The text chat only and voice required are both options on the Xbox as well.

So does this mean that on Xbox there is gather party only?

Because if that were true then opening a group chat from the pc then would let this feature be accessible on Xbox and it has nothing to do with if u select voice required or text chat only at all.

It’s just a simple click. Accept atleast one person to the post as confirmed and open group chat on the Xbox game bar. And then u can head over to Xbox add more people as confirmed and directly see even the lfg post from there as well (the chat from open group chat), which is all meant for Xbox.

And it will also add all people to the group chat regardless of their privacy settings meaning they won’t be “invited to group chat” but directly added, since they joined the post with “I’m interested”

All this leads to further clarity that this is merely oversight or wantedly the team doing these features have been lazy in the dev department by not making the simple open group chat clickable on Xbox. Perhaps something to do with the new Xbox game Bar and Xbox pc app.

But the point is, that after that single click on the pc Xbox game bar “open group chat” everything works fine on Xbox from there onwards for that post… until it expires.

Glad to know it’s not actually there on Xbox, and we have to turn on pc simply to do a one click painstaking option which should be on the xbox itself… maybe the xbox mobile app too.

Wish they had it in the old mobile app version which still works today for doing lfg posts and such. A PC is just so cumbersome.

As for gather party it invites everyone to party and then if u leave the party it withdraws anyone who joins and leaves and sometimes even closes the lfg post.

P.S. Seems like a lot to be fixed in the networking department but nothing will be for atleast another half decade from now. Yet they make us pay for Xbox live gold. SMH poor service preferring PC for a simple option click.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Are milsims banned from Xbox now?

Because LFG is only FOR LOOKING FOR GROUp thr rules for lfg is quite clear

Nothing else

Not solicitation or trading or clans

Anything else has to be done in party chat or private chat
  4. ngocphi Win User

How does my group post violate the community standards?

Anything not.related to LFG has to be done privately or in group chat NOT PUBLIC posts
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Streaming no Youtube

Hi Joao,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to directly stream to YouTube, Twitch, or Mixer directly from the Xbox Game Bar. Broadcasting directly to Mixer was once on the Xbox Game Bar but was recently removed to make way for more requested features the team has planned
    for the Xbox Game Bar in the future. You can broadcast to Mixer or any other platform from Windows 10 devices using third-party tools such as OBS, Streamlabs, and XSplit and continue to use Xbox Game Bar
    for screen capture and sharing, controlling your music and audio settings, finding new teammates with Looking for Group (LFG), and chatting with Xbox friends across Xbox console, mobile, and PC.

I hope this helps!
  6. ngocphi Win User

How can I appeal a mistaken suspension?

Well if you read the screen when you are posting thr lfg it clearly states LOOKING FOR GROUp only

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/using-looking-for-group

Think of Looking for Group as a “players wanted” bulletin board—a way to help you find players in the Xbox community with similar goals and interests. Browse posts created by the Xbox community and respond to those that appeal to you. Or, try creating your own post—when enough people are interested, gather them into your party and go play.

Plus, it's easy to take your Looking for Group activities with you across your devices—it's as simple as using Looking for Group in Game Bar and continuing where you left off on your Xbox console, or the other way around.

If you check forums there are loads of people who get suspended for the same thing correctly

Mmorpgs have specific channels for things like clans trade etc

You have to do trades in private or party chat or trade channels NOT lfg

You will also get suspended by devs if you break chat rules governing channels this isn't new

From the code of conduct

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/legal/community-standards

• Sell in-game content outside of official in-game mechanisms and stores
    • Trade game lessons for Xbox gift cards or other compensation
    LFG is NOT ingame

Games tend to have their own lfg or matchmaking channels though but usually they will have their own trade channels
Thema:

xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

1. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party - Similar Threads - game bar cant

2. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  3. why cant i capture anything on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i capture anything on game bar: why cant i capture anything on game bar 687f49d7-6c55-4df9-b3e7-fd2320fe50cb
  4. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  5. Game bar - Xbox game bar party cant hear me when the App is minimized.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar - Xbox game bar party cant hear me when the App is minimized.: Hello, When using the Game Bar, The party I am in can't hear my when the app is minimized. or I click off to continue using the PC. This is a new issue that only raised during the most recent...
  6. The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...: Hi, the social part of my xbox game bar doesnt work at all it wont load messages or load my friends list at all and has been doing this for months ive tried loads of fixes on these forums ive...
  7. I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar: It keeps auto signing me into my old account, I can sign out on the Xbox Console App and the Xbox app, but i can't seem to sign out of the game bar, i press sign out and it just kicks me out to...
  8. Xbox game bar for windows - i cant unmute my mic while recording.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar for windows - i cant unmute my mic while recording.: Im trying to record something using game bar for windows and when i start recording it mutes my mic and im unable to unmute it. When i click the unmute button or press the shortcut nothing...
  9. I cant join an Xbox Game Bar party. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join an Xbox Game Bar party. Please help: I cant seem to join an Xbox Game Bar party. I have tried different things including repairing and resetting the app and even setting the "Set time automatically" and the "Set time zone...
  10. Hello, I cant use game bar because "your pc doesnt meet the hardwer req. for captures"

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I cant use game bar because "your pc doesnt meet the hardwer req. for captures": I have i3 10105f amd radeon rx 6400 0409271d-eb2d-4e7d-9bc5-3f7a6376f39e