Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A lot of the time I record the past 10 minutes and then realise it didn't record my voice at all because the microphone was muted. Does anyone else... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Androoideka, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on

A lot of the time I record the past 10 minutes and then realise it didn't record my voice at all because the microphone was muted. Does anyone else have this issue? I have "Turn mic on by default when I record" on in the Captures settings and Xbox Game Bar does have permission to use my microphone, but for some reason the microphone is never on unless I turn it on myself by clicking the icon or pressing the hotkey on my keyboard.

submitted by /u/Androoideka
    [link] [comments]

/u/Androoideka, Oct 23, 2019
  2. webmonkee Win User

Microphone always on mute

Bumping this. Any updates or other ideas? Something?
  3. webmonkee Win User

Anything? Is anyone looking at this issue? I'm not the only one having it.
  4. webmonkee Win User

Enforcement says I have a perfect record. I have made sure my controller is updated and assigned to me, purchased a stereo adpater and a new controller, hard booted the console, reset the router, run all of the xbone's network diagnostics, and tried to use
    Kinect chat instead.
  5. {Parity} Win User

What have you tried in order to resolve the issue?

Have you checked to ensure you don't have a communication ban? You can log in here to verify whether or not there is a ban on your account enforcement.xbox.com/Home Let us know. Good Luck!
  6. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

Check the side window at the home screen. There are a few settings for the Headset Mic and Mic Monitoring right there. Also what Headset are you using with the Stereo Adapter?
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on

1. Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on - Similar Threads - Game Bar Bug

2. PC xbox app: game bar audio bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC xbox app: game bar audio bug: So hopped on Today and the xbox app gave me an update. Once I update and joined a party I noticed my party chat could only hear me when I had the xbox game bar open or with the party chat being...
  3. Software bug in XBOX Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Software bug in XBOX Game Bar: I would like to begin by saying this is a software glitch and not user error or unique to my setup. There are many many many posts about this issue on here but the moderators have all thought it...
  4. Xbox game bar bug 1000 & 8, noise suppression

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar bug 1000 & 8, noise suppression: I made this post before, then deleted it but that was short lived because my favorite bug is back! -I am running a completely fresh rig I bought about a week & 1/2 ago. I have only downloaded ~20...
  5. Xbox Game Bar noise suppression bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar noise suppression bug: First of all, I am running as close to a sterile pc as possible. I just bought an entire new rig, and hyper X headset. I am able to join parties without noise suppression, but when I enable it,...
  6. xbox game bar mic cutting in and out bug

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar mic cutting in and out bug: on xbox game bar my mic is always cutting in and out and makes it seem like i'm speaking through a fan anyone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/shadowalfxz [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on (Continuation cause idk...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on (Continuation cause idk...: Androoideka 3y ago Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on PC Gaming A lot of the time I record the past 10 minutes and then realise it didn't record my voice at all...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar Bug: I recently updated to Windows 11 and ever since my Xbox Game Bar app hasn't been working right, its all the same except my microphone. My mic sounds "robotic" and cuts in and out fast. I have...
  9. Game bar bug: Hotkey for muting mic doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar bug: Hotkey for muting mic doesn't work: Like the title says, I'm unable to use the hotkey command to toggle mute my microphone. I've started several things from reinstalling game bar to running scripts. Nothing I do seems to work, I can...
  10. Xbox game bar bug on Windows11

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar bug on Windows11: I can't create or join a group from 'find a group' if my computer 's app language isn't English, which also determines the language of Xbox game bar. For example, if my game's language is French...