Xbox game bar and screen record problems

Discus and support Xbox game bar and screen record problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot open Xbox game bar even if I click windows and G. I also cannot screen record when playing a game. I have tried changing the shortcuts in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rose_935, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Rose_935
    Rose_935 Guest

I cannot open Xbox game bar even if I click windows and G. I also cannot screen record when playing a game. I have tried changing the shortcuts in settings but that doesn't work. I also tried changing the screen record in my actual computer settings but nothing has work. Please help.

:)

Rose_935, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

Non of that helped the first time you suggested it. i have no problem bring the game bar up, the problem i have is getting it to record.

I hit windows+G game bar pops up, i hit record it lags my screen and does not record.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Unale to find the screen recordings of Xbox

4. Mr. Trust_A Win User

how to record screen?

5. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Rose_935?

What exactly happens when you press Windows Key + G?

Check that your Windows is up to date on Windows Update and install optional updates as well.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox record screen just can record one application?

Hi,

The Windows Game Bar recording function isn't a screen recorder, it's limited to recording one game or application at a time. To record the whole screen you'll need a third party application.
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar and screen record problems - Similar Threads - game bar screen

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  4. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  5. xbox game bar screen recording black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game bar screen recording black screen: i discovered the xbox game bar screen recording option recently. at first, it’s working just fine. however, i decided to use it again just a few days ago to record my entire work flow for almost 2...
  6. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690
  7. Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.: Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work. I pressed the Windows + Alt + R combination, to no avail. Through the xbox game bar itself I press the record button, but...
  8. Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay: I was trying to record my gameplay on a steam game with my Blue Yeti, but found after I recorded there was an audio delay. I tried just about everything, from updating my canary insider to the...
  9. why does Xbox Game Bar does not screen record any more ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does Xbox Game Bar does not screen record any more ?: Hi, recently i figured that Xbox Game Bar is a neat way to quickly start a screen record to a file ... using it for remote desktop support cases etc., where i wanted to capture the session for...
  10. i cannot capture screen or screen capture not working in xbox game bar.

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot capture screen or screen capture not working in xbox game bar.: i cannot capture screen or screen capture not working in xbox game bar I already tried repair and reset and reinstall xbox game bar and scam sfc /scannow in CMD 4b7472e0-70e1-46dc-8083-39e942c57833