Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 建霁徐, Aug 18, 2019.

1. 建霁徐
    建霁徐 Guest

Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try... [​IMG]

Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试".

___

[Translation - "Cannot record now, please try again later."]

:)

建霁徐, Aug 18, 2019
  2. 建霁徐 Win User

Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try again later."]

Thank you for your help very much,I want to uninstall the the last update,if it doesn't work, I will report this issue.
  3. BIOGirlNS Win User

Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try again later."]

Hello, I also had this problem drove me batty. I talked to Microsoft Support , https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10 ..

They told me to uninstall the last update and that worked for myself. I hope this helps.
  4. 建霁徐 Win User

Thanks,but it doesn't work.
  5. 建霁徐 Win User

Thanks for your tips,though I don't know the reason,I just reinstall windows and it works.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I just noticed that you are in the preview group this may have something to do with it, you will need to report the issue through the Xbox insider hub. To do this click on feedback from the gamebar settings.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try... - Similar Threads - Game Bar always

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  4. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  5. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  6. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  7. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  8. Xbox game bar... gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar... gone?: First it was all my social widgets, and now the entire application is gone. windows+g just opens the "You need an app to open this gamingoverlay link" thing. I did nothing to delete, remove, or...
  9. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent: Hello, I was trying the performance widget for xbox game bar, however it does not seem to work. At random intervals, the xbox game bar just decides to stop and gets stuck at everything at 0...