xbox game bar: "add note" in "looking for group" is missing

Discus and support xbox game bar: "add note" in "looking for group" is missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the XBox Game Bar there is a "looking for group" widget. When you select a group for a game there is a "I´m interested" Button. Above that butten... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Olaf Krahl, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Olaf Krahl
    Olaf Krahl Guest

In the XBox Game Bar there is a "looking for group" widget.

When you select a group for a game there is a "I´m interested" Button.

Above that butten there should be a "Add a note" text input, to introduce yourself for example.

This input field is missing for me.

How do I activat it? where is the option to turn it on?

:)

Olaf Krahl, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Olaf, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. Olaf Krahl Win User

I´m using Windows 11. The version installed is 22H2.

Last update installed13 days ago.

Xbox App, Xbox Companion App and XBox Game Bar are updated 5 minutes ago.

The problem isn´t solved.
  4. DanielSoutherland Win User

Xbox Game Bar Looking for Group doesn't show the game I want to play

But I wasn’t using the companion app. I was using the game bar. Why are there only certain games on the game bar looking for group section?
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Xbox game bar looking for group not the same?

Hi Jake,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes in the PC it'll show posts by PC players.

Kind regards
  6. DeniqL Win User

Club via PC

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What do you mean exactly?

You can look for a group by doing this :

Press the Windows logo key + G to open Game Bar.

Select the Widget menu, and then choose Looking for Group.
Thema:

1. xbox game bar: "add note" in "looking for group" is missing - Similar Threads - game bar add

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  6. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  7. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  8. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  9. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  10. Xbox game bar not letting me add someone as friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar not letting me add someone as friend: my xbox game bar is not letting me add someone a friend after them sending me a request. if i click it, it does not respond. please help me solve this! 050d8e75-66f6-4f15-b861-e106e24f0d0b