Xbox Game app

Discus and support Xbox Game app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to install the xbox game app but whenever i try it just gives me an error code, the error code is 0x800700C1 ae2e7639-911c-4f91-ba02-794c33acfb56 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaonHD_174, Jul 3, 2022.

  1. HaonHD_174
    HaonHD_174 Guest

    Xbox Game app


    I want to install the xbox game app but whenever i try it just gives me an error code, the error code is 0x800700C1

    :)
     
    HaonHD_174, Jul 3, 2022
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

    It's the Xbox Game Pass Mobile App and not the Xbox App, it's only available on mobile devices. Here you go: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/apps/xbox-game-pass-...
    This is totally wrong. There are quests on the Xbox Mobile App and the Mobile Game Pass App....prior to my advice above, I specifically checked the Xbox App itself and there were quests on there!
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

  4. OpticRJames Win User

    Xbox PC games crash on launch

    Please also try to reset both the Xbox app and Gaming Services app.

    Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select the Xbox app, then click Advanced options. Click the reset button, do the same for the Gaming Services app, try launching the game again using the Xbox app, and see if it works.
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

    downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

  6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

    Unable to join parties on console companion on windows 10.

Thema:

Xbox Game app

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game app - Similar Threads - Game app

  2. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  3. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  7. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  8. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...
  9. September 10, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.15.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 10, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.15.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 10,...
  10. September 9, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2609.1001.14.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 9, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2609.1001.14.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 9, 2026...