Xbox Game App is VERY buggy after update!!!

Discus and support Xbox Game App is VERY buggy after update!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, Game Pass recently came to my country and I could simply register through the preview from Xbox Insider, then open up Xbox game app and download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigBadBong, Mar 15, 2023.

1. BigBadBong
    BigBadBong Guest

So, Game Pass recently came to my country and I could simply register through the preview from Xbox Insider, then open up Xbox game app and download games as I'm now a member... So far, things were okay.

Today morning, I open up the Xbox PC App and it shows normally, then it asks for an update... I do the update, then suddenly EVERYTHING disappears!!!

Xbox doesn't even show the games I've installed on the PC! It says "Game Pass isn't available in your region" but I AM A MEMBER ALREADY!

The entire Xbox Game Pass Library is bugged and keeps showing empty boxes and nothing literally works on this application!

I tried repairing, restoring, uninstalling and reinstalling both Xbox game app and Gaming Services, Checking for windows updates, NOTHING WORKS AT ALL!

I do not understand what the hell is wrong with this update!!! I cannot play the games I HAVE INSTALLED ALREADY and this is VERY frustrating!!!

Check the screenshots to understand what I mean!

Xbox Game App is VERY buggy after update!!! [​IMG]

Xbox Game App is VERY buggy after update!!! [​IMG]

:)

BigBadBong, Mar 15, 2023
  2. BigBadBong Win User

Thank you for explaining this

I figured it's related to the Preview Program since it already happened with someone else in my same country, which happens to be a new on the list for Game Pass, so it makes sense.

I'll report the problem and we shall wait.

Thank you again đź‘Ź
  3. BigBadBong Win User

Thank you for explaining this

I figured it's related to the Preview Program since it already happened with someone else in my same country, which happens to be a new on the list for Game Pass, so it makes sense.

I'll report the problem and we shall wait.

Thank you again đź‘Ź
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Please be informed that you're in an Xbox Insider Program using PC Game Pass Preview. It's expected to experience issue and bugs in preview since it's in testing mode. I recommend that you report the issue directly to the dedicated Xbox team who are handling this preview program to help them investigate and fix the issue on their next update. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown. When reporting a problem in Feedback Hub, please use the default categories and include “#PCGPPreview” in your feedback summary.

Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox App Very Buggy

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey ForegoneBacchus, how are you today? Hope you're well.

ForegoneBacchus, there are a few things you can try.

So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command.

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

Then, after you do it, you're going to open the game pass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Xbox (beta) app is very, very slow and eats my GPU - any way to fix?

Unfortunately the Xbox apps don't seem to be very efficient. The mobile app is also very slow and buggy. It's also a Beta app so it's expected that there will be some issues. Have you tried installing a game and then closing the app while you play?
Thema:

1. Xbox Game App is VERY buggy after update!!! - Similar Threads - Game App VERY

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...
  4. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  5. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  6. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  7. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  8. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  9. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  10. XBOX App PC suddenly launches games VERY slowly if at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX App PC suddenly launches games VERY slowly if at all.: I have run into an issue where games through the XBOX App will load extremely slowly. For instance FORZA 5 will open its launch splash screen and take over 30 seconds to bring up another splash...