Xbox Game App for PC Mods problem

Discus and support Xbox Game App for PC Mods problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I enabled mods in the Xbox PC app, but needed to reinstall the Windows. After this, I cannot switch on the mods once again. Did anyone face the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Durioner, Mar 25, 2022.

  1. Durioner
    Durioner Guest

    Xbox Game App for PC Mods problem


    Hi,

    I enabled mods in the Xbox PC app, but needed to reinstall the Windows. After this, I cannot switch on the mods once again. Did anyone face the same problem?

    :)
     
    Durioner, Mar 25, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox Game App for PC Mods problem

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Durioner, what would be the game that ecinticd the mods, this because not all games allow mods on the Microsoft platform.

    Enable PC game mods

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox Game App for PC Mods problem

    Hello again, I don't know which game was with the mods enabled, but ideally contact the developer to check if they disabled the in-game mods available in the Game Pass.
  4. Durioner Win User

    Xbox Game App for PC Mods problem

    Football Manager 2022.

    Before reinstallation of the Windows, mods were enabled and they were working. It changed after the reinstallation.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    L4D2 mods

    To see if the game supports mods, launch the Xbox app on your Windows 10 device, go to the game’s details page, then look for This game supports mods.

    For more info, please check: Enable PC game mods | Xbox Support
  6. Georges C. Win User

    Mods

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello EmreOzer, unfortunately on the Xbox platform mods are allowed only on PC, and not all game has this option, it comes in the description of the game.

    Enable PC game mods

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

Xbox Game App for PC Mods problem

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game App for PC Mods problem - Similar Threads - Game App Mods

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  9. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  10. Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...: Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Right now I'm seriously annoyed that the lack of direct file access breaks many of the great (looking, I can't actually try them) mods for...