Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...

Discus and support Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ich wollte über die Xbox App Metro Exodus starten (vor zwei Tagen funktionierte noch alles) und jetzt startet es nicht mehr. Jedes Spiel mit dem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexens, Aug 22, 2019.

  1. Alexens
    Alexens Guest

    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...


    Ich wollte über die Xbox App Metro Exodus starten (vor zwei Tagen funktionierte noch alles) und jetzt startet es nicht mehr.

    Jedes Spiel mit dem Zusatz ''Administratorengenehmigung für die Installation erforderlich''. Andere Spiele wie State of decay 2, Halo Wars 2 und Sea of thieves starten ganz normal. Bei diesen Spielen steht dieser oben genannte Zusatz nicht. Gibt es da ähnliche
    Erfahrungen oder Lösungen?

    [Translation-I wanted to start with the Xbox app Metro Exodus (two days ago everything was still working) and now it doesn't start anymore.


    Each game with the addition ''Administrator's permission required for installation''. Other games like State of Decay 2, Halo Wars 2 and Sea of thieves start as normal. In these games, this above addition does not stand. Are there similar experiences
    or solutions?]



    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights... [​IMG]

    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights... [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Alexens, Aug 22, 2019
    #1
  2. Alexens Win User

    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights (Prey, Metro Exodus)]

    Changed the DNS Settings and I still can't download the game.

    Got the newest Windows version installed. I know it's in Beta, but it shouldn't be a problem, that all Games which needs admin privileges doesn't work or can't be downloaded. It's a problem since day one of the Microsoft
    Store.

    It also annoys me that I am not able to look into the game folders. Steam, Origin and evrey other launcher can do this without permissions.

    And sorry, but I'am a little bit angry because I pay for that.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights (Prey, Metro Exodus)]

    Hello Alexens,

    Thank you for keeping us updated. If you haven't already, I recommend re-installing the Xbox beta app. Afterwards, if the issue persists, you can try re-installing the game specifically.

    If you have tried both of these methods before, and the
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    isn't helping, then let us know all troubleshooting steps you have tried already. We will try our best to help you out.

    Thanks again.
  4. Alexens Win User

    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights (Prey, Metro Exodus)]

    I already have an Admin Account and don't use a local Account.
  5. Alexens Win User

    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights (Prey, Metro Exodus)]

    Hi, I already tried to start the App with Admin Privileges.

    The App just start normal same as without admin privileges.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights (Prey, Metro Exodus)]

    Hi Alexens,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on admin rights. We recommend checking out the

    Xbox beta thread
    . Has a lot of questions and answers about the beta app. Including one on administrator rights to access some content.

    Q: Why do some games require administrator privileges while others don’t?

    A: Some games require additional components to be installed for the game to function properly. Depending on the components being installed, we may require permission from an administrator via a prompt at game installation time or the first
    time the game is launched. See Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    for more information.

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights... - Similar Threads - Game App Admin

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. Currently Unable to Run Xbox Game App as an Admin

    in XBoX on Windows
    Currently Unable to Run Xbox Game App as an Admin: I've been having trouble launching Destiny 2 (Keep getting error code 0x8007042b). After 2 hour long sessions with the support team we've whittled it down to a fact that the xbox PC app will not...